PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist with treatment of analyses

zzzzzz
09.02.2006, 23:55
Hello, help or assist to treat please analyses as my gynecologist has collided or faced with such for the first time.
I handed over TORH a complex, I plan pregnancy in months 6-10.

Results of analyses on a cytomegalovirus are not clear:
anti - CMV IgG 67.3 Nn/ml
anti - CMV IgM it is doubtful
Avidnost anti-CMV IgM 0.85 Index
(An index avidnosti anti - CMV IgG high. The probability recent (3 mes) primary infetsirovanija is low. We recommend to repeat.

The repeated analysis in 3 weeks has shown:
anti - CMV IgG 79.2 Nn/ml (AUGMENTATION)
anti - CMV IgM it is doubtful
Avidnost anti-CMV IgM 0.87 Index (TOO AUGMENTATION)
(An index avidnosti anti - CMV IgG high. The probability recent (3 mes) primary infetsirovanija is low. We recommend to repeat.

What is it can mean? There is this cytomegalovirus at me or not?
The gynecologist has sent me in institute of an immunology (m. Perovo) to hand over the analysis a blood and urine replikatsiju a cytomegalovirus, has told or said, that can be these analyses that will clear that.
Who nibud when nibud with such collided or faced? What does it mean and in what results or brings? Whether it is necessary to treat?

And more one voprosik:
anti Rubella IgG 8.6
anti Rubella IgM it is negative
anti - HSV IgG 21.9 (THIS VERY HIGH DEVIATION or REJECTION FROM LIMITS REFERENSNYH of VALUE or MEANINGS;IMPORTANCE) what does it mean? It is necessary to me to do or make an inoculation from a rubella or not?

clever2310
10.02.2006, 22:47
I recommend you peresdat a blood on CMV IG M in other laboratory, and also to hand over a smear on DNA TSMV. After that it will be possible to solve, it is necessary to treat TSMV or not. As to a rubella according to the majority of laboratories value or meaning;importance less than 10 is regarded as negative, i.e. there is a sense to do or make an inoculation from a rubella. And anti - HSV IgG 21.9 is in general antibodies to a virus of herpes and in them is not present no trouble.

<p> <a href = " http: // www.nazimova.com / "> www.nazimova.com </a> </p>