PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And it has suddenly turned out?

Mirrim
14.11.2005, 16:32
All I wish kind health! A situation such.
We with the husband were protected in current of year by the interrupted sexual certificate or act, then OK in current of 2 years, but have now decided to interrupt reception of tablets for what that time (became strongly nervous, almost - and it in the summary has been specified by the hysteric woman how a by-effect). For these years I never became pregnant.
There is a third month as we again are protected by discontinuing of the certificate or act. Recently the husband has allowed itself (even I redden, forgive or excuse for God's sake for frankness) to terminate to me on a proctal or an anal aperture and a semen has flowed on sexual labiums and as it seems to me, chutochku has got in inside... The Cycle as hours - 28 days.
It was for 13 day in the morning. I had one test for an ovulation. I at once have made it or him - 2 polosochki. Next day, in the evening the bottom of a stomach or belly from what I have concluded strongly hurted or was ill;was sick, that the ovulation all the same has come or stepped. How much possibly what a couple of rascals- have survived, taki has reached the purpose and I have become pregnant? For what day after that disgraces it is possible szhelat the test on HGCH?

evromedprestizh
15.11.2005, 19:38
Wait a menses, and up to this term do not try at all.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Not registered
02.02.2006, 18:28
To me the orthopedist has told or said that at the child the right hip joint less podvizhin. To the child of 1.5 months