PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The rests of a placenta - whether necessarily to be scraped?

Not registered
01.02.2006, 09:51
Hello, I have given birth on December, 28th the child, not full-term (35-36 weeks), uzi in a maternity home have made the first and have told or said, that ostensibly the clot is, will leave. Control uzi at an extract did not do or make, after that for 24 day on January, 19th send or have left the rests of a placenta with a part of a cord or navel, 20 janv I have gone to do or make uzi and me have told or said that have remained plantsentarnyj a polyp 1 on 1,8 see Doctors send on vyskrebanie, I have handed over analyses, all in norm or rate, the milk, the baby types or collects weight. Then there was a slice plantsenty, whether on 31-st of January has made still uzi have told or said that remains 1,2 see It is necessary for me to be scraped out or possible to do without it or this, can have a drink travku what?

evromedprestizh
02.02.2006, 08:46
The rests of a placenta can cause or call at any moment a strong inflammation of a uterus or in the further to give a problem.
The currettage is obligatory.

The doctor gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.