PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The given US as at the teenager

Not registered
17.01.2006, 10:00
Hello, I wrote to you concerning an endometritis, an amenorrhea, and recommended by the doctor uspokaitelnyh and tsinarizina. I cite to you data of last US from 30.12.05: the body of the womb is insignificant smeshchenno to the right, the form-two-corned, in sizes-reduced. Length-3,6 of sm the antero-back size-3,2, width 5,2 see Volume of a uterus 31,6 see a cube. The lobby 1,3 sm, a back wall 1,3 see a myometrium is non-uniform due to individual endometrioznyh the centers, not expressed indistinct up to 0,3-0,4 see Endometry 0,65 sm, corresponds or meets to the middle of a cycle, the structure or frame is homogeneous (US on 50 d.ts). Contours of a basal layer-precise, a cavity of the uterus it is not changed. It is double with 3/4. Vessels and duglasovo space without osb. shejka uteruses of the usual sizes. Endotserviks without features. The right ovary is located typically, increased 3,5*1,7*2,9 see Volume 9,5 see a cube. It is changed due to plural includings or incorporations from 0,3 up to 1,0*0,6, 0,9 sm-two-chamber folikul. The left ovary is increased 3,9*1,6*3,6. Volume 12,1. A cube. Also we contain much folikulov, one-1,3*0,8 see Capsules are not condensed. Zakljuchenie-Genital infanilizm 1-st degree, a hyperplasia of ovaries (because of folikulov) Data for SPKJA it is not received.
Whether you agree with opinion uzistki, whether all so is bad, for 50-th day of a cycle at me too thin endometry and in general all as at the girl 13 years or summer, and in fact to me already 24 with what this all is connected? By the way with a thyroid gland and with adrenals that's all right. A pituitary body too in norm or rate, on kraniogramme skulls. Thanks, excuse, for the long description.