PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pains at pregnancy

Not registered
11.01.2006, 16:14
I on 14 week of pregnancy. Pregnancy proceeds without threat. On early term (7-8 weeks) has had been ill with an acute cystitis. But complications has managed. Couple of days there were pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly back. Pulsing, but changeable. Krovjanitsyh vydeleny is not present. What is it can be? Also what thus it is necessary to do or make? Whether Is UPB?

Medhelp
13.01.2006, 12:17
Hello!
Pains can be connected both with threat of an abortion, and with a pathology of urinary ways (an acute cystitis, a pyelonephritis, a urolithiasis). Both that, and another - things not pleasant. So, to you it is obligatory and it is necessary to pass or take place inspection at the gynecologist.
Come, I shall be glad to you to help or assist.

Yours faithfully, the doctor the -gynecologist Navolotskaja Oksana Mihajlovna

Not registered
13.01.2006, 17:32
Hello! I on the pregnancy second week, and at me a pain in the bottom of a stomach or belly as before monthly with what it can be connected?

Not registered
16.01.2006, 11:14
At me such was to week on 5-6. It most likely that inside a little all varies also pains are connected with it or this. But thus should not be krovjanitsyh vydeleny. In general, mine to you advice or council - descend or go to ginekolgu, let to you the pro will tell or say, that all horsho or " some completions " are required. Virtual oknsultatsija never will replace personal.