PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Group antibodies

Not registered
11.01.2006, 16:27
At me group of a blood the first negative. 12 years ago has given birth without complications and in general any troubles at pregnancy.
In the past to year there was an amotio or a detachment and an abortion - not developing pregnancy on term 12 ned. However, the attending physician in general in any way did not give value or meaning;importance to my rhesus and all with it or this connected.
Now, thanks God, should give birth in the extremity or end of February, but there was a presence of antibodies to a group attribute (at norm or rate 64 credit - 200 with something). The doctor in inst.gematologii has told or said, that these antibodies provoke amotio or detachments and abortions just on the second and the subsequent beremennostjah. But my result not strongly terrible and to worry it is not necessary.
My question is those - whether it is possible for me to give birth or travail with such analyses in a usual maternity home, or there is a necessity to give birth or travail in inst.pediatrii??

MTS Health chel
13.01.2006, 21:56
Very much we advise to try to get in a specialized maternity home. It can appear very important for the child. Successes!