PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Planning of pregnancy

Not registered
08.01.2006, 00:45
Question such.
To me 30 years, are the child of 10 years. We want the kid. Several years ago has transferred or carried an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis, has lost one pipe. A floor of year have stopped back to be protected. Very much we are afraid, that extrauterine can repeat or affect or influence my ability to become pregnant. And at the husband S.Proshli's hepatitis all checks, at me it's OK. Treatment (by virtue of conditions of its or his job) because of by-effects while we can not begin.
Prompt please, how podgotovitja to conception of the child? Can be spend on drink a course of vitamins, antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory preparations? Can be make any additional checks? What exists danger to the child if one of parents is sick of the Hepatitis With?
Thanks

evromedprestizh
08.01.2006, 09:03
Preparation to ber-
Before planned ber- it is desirable to be surveyed: to hand over a blood (on RH so-called infections) and the general or common analysis of a blood and urine and a smear method PTSR on ZPPP, the analysis of a blood on a rubella (if the analysis will show, that a rubella you did not hurt or be ill;be sick a minimum for 3 months it is desirable to inoculate) and a toxoplasmosis, under indications to pass or take place hormonal inspection. To make US. For 2-3 months to start to accept Polyvitaminums for pregnant women. There there are all necessary vitamins and minerals at the necessary dosages (including Acidum folicum).
And to the husband all will appoint or nominate the hepatologist.
The doctor of the maximum or supreme category gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.