PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Trihomoniaz

Ankisa
06.01.2006, 16:03
Hello, the doctor, it again I...
To me the doctor-gynecologist for treatment trihomoniaza has appointed or nominated preparations Naksodzhin and Atrikan (all over again one, then another).
For the second day of reception Naksodzhina I have felt very badly - a strong giddiness, an awful nausea, delicacy, a status " as in a dream " as though under a narcosis has visited.
Has read through the summary, and he, appears, is counter-indicative at disturbances from TSNS - and at me the expressed hysterical neurosis, hypochiondrial depression... I even would tell or say - an acute psychosis.
(To the psychiatrist I shall go necessarily, but from trihomoniaza it would be desirable to recover somewhat quicker).
Naksodzhin to drink has ceased.
To me have told or said, what there are alternative preparations which do not influence so nervous system (the same Atrikan, but only it or him, how much or as far as I understand, will be a little for treatment?? If the doctor has appointed or nominated two preparations).
My gynecologist in holiday, also will be only in a month. What could you advise in my situation?

P.S. The diagnosis "trihomoniaz" was put under the analysis by method IFA even in the summer (an antiserum capacity to trihomonas v. 1:80). To me have told or said, that a credit not such big, but me clinical signs, such as disturb constants smearing allocation of yellow color, occasionally an itch and a burning sensation in the field of a vagina (or mocheispuskatelnogo the channel) and a frequent exacerbation of a chronic salpingo-oophoritis.
The same analysis has shown absence of antibodies to a ureaplasma and chlamydias and slabenky a credit to a mycoplasma (1:10) the Smear on flora and atipicheskie cells - in norm or rate. And allocation all the same excruciate.

evromedprestizh
07.01.2006, 09:09
In my opinion it is desirable to make crops with definition of sensitivity to antibiotics on trihomoniaz and a mycoplasmosis. Then to solve the problem on treatment. Carrying out of a colposcopy for revealing an accompanying possible or probable pathology of a vagina and shejki uteruses Is desirable also.
Address to other gynecologist, do not wait month.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.