PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advice or Council is necessary

Not registered
01.01.2006, 12:57
One year ago has accepted postinor. In day after reception the itch, a dyscomfort has begun. During a menses unpleasant sensations disappear. Was at the doctor some times, handed over analyses - all purely or cleanly. The doctor has told or said, what is it there can be because of nerves, that at me a lowered immunity. And still, that the feeling of a burning sensation, dryness and an itch happen at elderly women. But me of only 30 years. References were such: to wear cottonous linen (and I and I do not wear another), at podmyvanii to not use soap, to grease a perineum with vegetable oil and vitamin A. It helps or assists only for a while. It is necessary to stop greasing - the itch comes back. Advise what to do or make. Perhaps, in connection with reception postinora there was any hormonal failure? The partner at me constant. At it or him any complaints.

Medhelp
04.01.2006, 09:51
Hello! From unitary reception postinora within a year these changes cannot proceed. Check up function of a liver, Saccharum in a blood on an empty stomach and with a load, hormones of a thyroid gland, sexual hormones. Can arrive to our clinic for inspection. I shall be glad to help or assist you with the decision of your problem.
Yours faithfully, the doctor the -gynecologist Demidov Galina Godolevna