PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Results of the analysis

evocka
26.12.2005, 14:41
Tell or Say please, business or affairs in that that in the autumn of this year we have handed over the analysis on IPPP.Umenja all analyses negative and the PIF and IFA, antibodies are not present to one illness or disease. My husband has handed over a smear in other hospital. I do not know what method at it or him find out a chlamydia, a candidiasis and gardnerella. At me it or this in bakposeve is not present. Though how much or as far as I know, the last 2 are cleanly female. Have told or said all the same it is necessary .2 mes.ja drank antibiotics. Treatment strong and even as to me responded it is overloaded by antibiotics. Has passed or has taken place 3 weeks after treatment .ja has handed over analyses the PIF on a chlamydia, a mycoplasma and a ureaplasma. All is negative. Atitela chlamydia IgG cut off 0,46 biological test 0,04 it is-is negative. How such can be? If I would hurt or be ill;be sick me there were antibodies or I am mistaken? What to me to do or make? I so am tired!! Can hand over to mine to the man in the same place where also I? I can not be treated more!
Thanks in advance

evromedprestizh
27.12.2005, 06:13
YOU were treated 2 months, therefore antibodies in a blood already are not present. You simply were already treated.
Then you handed over simply a tank. Crop in which chlamydias cannot be found out. It absolutely other analysis.
It is desirable, certainly to hand over analyses in one laboratory and for accuracy several methods on one infection.

The doctor gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.