PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Solderings???

Not registered
20.12.2005, 10:05
Hello, the dear doctor! Today at me already 40-th put a cycle, again an amenorrhea, before year on djufastone. The second cycle I do not accept and again failure, but at me a question in other. I can not longly go, no more than 30 minutes and then begin a nagging pain on all bottom of a stomach or belly, even to legs or foots give, whether modet it to be a sign of solderings or inflammations of ovaries? Thanks.

evromedprestizh
21.12.2005, 15:19
In occasion of hormones it is necessary seryozno to be surveyed, instead of simply to accept djufaston.
At you function of ovaries, therefore an irregular cycle is lowered. It is desirable to make US and to pass or take place hormonal inspection for finding-out of the reason. Probably, more complex or difficult inspections will be necessary, such as magnitno a resonant tomography of a skull, etc. Address to the gynecologist-endocrinologist for detailed inspection and the decision of a question on treatment.
About solderings it is necessary to address on reception and seryozno obsledzhovatsja.
Adherent or Adhesive process (adhesive desease) often arises after inflammatory processes in an abdominal cavity (vsledstvii inflammations of appendages of a uterus, operations, an endometriosis and other diseases). It can lead to "pasting" of organs and education of a cicatrical tissue that leads to an obstruction of uterine pipes and as consequence or investigation to sterility or barrenness. At survey by the gynecologist and at US it is possible to suspect presence of this disease only. For acknowledgement or confirmation x-ray inspection (hysterosalpingography) is spent. Treatment can be only operative - a laparoscopy and an adhesiotomy with a plasty of uterine pipes.
Probably the reason be ill or sick another.
The doctor of the maximum or supreme category gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.