PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Correctness of the diagnosis

Not registered
14.12.2005, 17:46
Hello, the dear doctor! Several days ago I passed or took place gynecologic
Inspection on an armchair and US. By results of survey has told or said, that at me is present
Presence of solderings in ovaries (has shown these "solderings" on the screen
The monitor in the form of white points - to me have given out pictures), a thickening of a forward wall
Uteruses due to echoic including or incorporation a kind 8- mm of a speck also has deduced or removed the preliminary diagnosis
On US - a bilateral chronic adnexitis and an adenomyosis (like as diffusive or diffuse).
Whether the rights in the conclusions the doctor?
To me never in a life put such diagnoses. 3,5 years ago I passed or took place full
Inspection for a fecundity (various preventive treatments, every possible US,
GSG, hormonal monitoring). After these checks and manipulations a status of my organs
Small basin was simply ideal. I felt till now always well.
Whether the gynecologist on pictures such could put
Diagnoses? How it is better to recheck these results? Thankful in advance.

evromedprestizh
18.12.2005, 23:59
Question in that you want. Easier or simply to be surveyed - to you najdud a heap of illnesses or diseases from which it is necessary to be treated "urgently and dearly" or expensively".
Adherent or Adhesive process (adhesive desease) often arises after inflammatory processes in an abdominal cavity (vsledstvii inflammations of appendages of a uterus, operations, an endometriosis and other diseases). It can lead to "pasting" of organs and education of a cicatrical tissue that leads to an obstruction of uterine pipes and as consequence or investigation to sterility or barrenness. At survey by the gynecologist and at US it is possible to suspect presence of this disease only. For acknowledgement or confirmation x-ray inspection (hysterosalpingography) is spent. Treatment can be only operative - a laparoscopy and an adhesiotomy with a plasty of uterine pipes.

The US does not put diagnoses. There should be written - the Conclusion: the ECHO attributes of that and that. It is More than anything. All rest is incorrect. It is only additional method of inspection, results which your treating gynecologist can treat only. Often the US are done or made at all by the gynecologist, and the doctor of US who does not know gynecologic diseases in subtleties.

Address better on reception!!!
The doctor of the maximum or supreme category gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.