PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Monthly at the wrong time!

mAlina
08.12.2005, 19:09
Hello, the dear doctor!

I accept three- and on December, 2nd have forgotten to accept a tablet - instead of 9 one o'clock in the evening in pjatinitsu have accepted it or her at 16.15 on Saturday. Tablets continued to accept in a normal regimen without misses or passings. The sexual life at this time at me was not. Yesterday has noticed small allocation, today - especially obvious, as in the first day of a menses. In a pack still there were 9 tablets.

I do not understand, than it can be caused or called?

evromedprestizh
08.12.2005, 21:37
If a sexual life was not, no trouble. On a background of the miss or passing there can be small bleedings. Accept further under the scheme or plan. If the bleeding becomes plentiful it is necessary to address to the gynecologist.

The doctor gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

mAlina
09.12.2005, 12:01
C big for the answer! I would not tell or say that a bleeding plentiful, but here a third day it is... And tell or say, on such here the phenomena at reception of contraceptives can influence stresses or the fatigue is simple?

evromedprestizh
10.12.2005, 16:33
On a background of reception OK it is improbable, in fact ovaries "do not function".

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.