PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Abortion

IrinaL
12.09.2005, 21:54
Advise, what to me to do or make? At me 32 week of pregnancy. Has made one US, the second.. Result: a polycystosis of kidneys of a fetus. Bring a attention to the question on an abortion, speak, that such children are not teleorganic. The truth. Whether it? Really anything it is impossible to help or assist?

evromedprestizh
13.09.2005, 17:34
Up to sorts or labors of anything to tell or say it is impossible.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

qwertu
08.12.2005, 17:38
the Initial report from IrinaL
Advise, what to me to do or make? At me 32 week of pregnancy. Has made one US, the second.. Result: a polycystosis of kidneys of a fetus. Bring a attention to the question on an abortion, speak, that such children are not teleorganic. The truth. Whether it? Really anything it is impossible to help or assist?

qwertu
08.12.2005, 17:48
Such children are teleorganic. And I to it or this an example. And also my younger sister. At both a polycystosis of kidneys.
To me now 25. About the diagnosis has learned or has found out only in 23 years, before about itself(himself) he the nobility did not give also that has learned or has found out casually.
In this business the main thing that kidneys well worked, that is function of kidneys is not broken or disturbed, and the rest not so is important.
Now we wait for the child. For 25 weeks have already put a polycystosis of kidneys and have suggested to interrupt pregnancy.
We with the husband have naturally decided to leave, as a polycystosis of kidneys - not a lethal verdict and it is possible to live and be with such diagnosis happy. If you want in detail that you can write to me on a box lady_lu@mail.ru julja.

evromedprestizh
08.12.2005, 21:33
It is a genetic pathology and a degree of viability of a fetus in advance to define or determine difficultly.
For the final decision of a question it is necessary to repeat US in one of leading honey. Institutes then a consultation in structure of professorov-gynecologists and genetics recommend further tactics.
1-st answer has been more connected with greater or big (32) for ber-, i.e. discontinuing on such term can be more dangerous to YOU, than at full-term term.

The doctor gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.