PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Poor or Scanty menses

ti-
23.11.2005, 18:06
In the age of 30 years after sorts or labors by cesarean sections at me the whole year did not renew a menstrual cycle (despite lacking milk), and character of a menses has then changed: they became poor or scanty, are smeared gradually till 7 days, are painless. Up to sorts or labors they too proceeded 7 days, but were plentiful for 2 and 3 day.

Earlier, 8 years ago has made mini-abortion and then in hospital treated an inflammation of a uterus and appendages. Later year after that, there was one more inflammation was (has chilled appendages), and too treated under the control of the doctor. Is available gipoterioz, it was observed at the endocrinologist.
Did or Made US of a uterus and appendages - pathologies have not noticed. Can be it is necessary hand over any analyses on female hormones or hormones of a thyroid gland? To me this question is important, as in the long term I plan to give birth to the second child.

evromedprestizh
24.11.2005, 09:48
Yes now it is necessary to be surveyed.
It is desirable to address to the gynecologist to hand over a smear on flora and method PTSR, and also the analysis of a blood on ZPPP. Carrying out of a colposcopy - survey under a microscope and a capture of bacteriological crop Is desirable also.
. It is desirable to pass or take place hormonal inspection for finding-out of the reason. Probably, more complex or difficult inspections will be necessary, such as magnitno a resonant tomography of a skull, etc. Address to the gynecologist-endocrinologist for detailed inspection and the decision of a question on treatment.
It can be both the inflammatory reasons and hormonal.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.