PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cyst of a uterus?

That
09.11.2005, 13:36
Hello! Whether there is such concept as a cyst of a uterus? To me such have put one year ago when on US vulval or vaginal, spent in occasion of a delay more than 10 days when have found out education about 10 mm in a back crest or fornix of a uterus. All rest in norm or rate, mucous too. Came after monthly-education remains on a place, has not disappeared. In a year somewhere was again on US same and all remains on a former place. I worry suddenly it that that serious? Though me have assured that that's all right and such things happen though and is very rare, and to observe them it is not necessary at all... In interenete on the given question I have not found any clear information, I ask you to resolve my doubts and to advise the further actions (or really to calm down?), in fact nevertheless in norm or rate there should be no educations, it has appeared whence that instead of always was, and suddenly it is a tumour? Help or assist advice or council!

evromedprestizh
10.11.2005, 13:12
If this education is in a wall of a uterus for specification of the diagnosis I recommend to make a hysteroscopy.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

That
10.11.2005, 15:10
Yes education is in a wall of a uterus. And what is it can be? Really there can be a tumour? On US it is possible to distinguish a tumour? Respond, please! How the hysteroscopy is spent? Whether very much it is sick?

evromedprestizh
12.11.2005, 17:22
What is this education is not clear yet.
The hysteroscopy is done or made " as abortion " under a narcosis. The currettage of a uterus and its or her review from within is made.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich