PDA

Просмотр полной версии : About the same problems, I shall be very grateful for attention

Svetlana the visitor
20.10.2005, 18:57
Dear, Feodor Nikolaevich. First of all, huge and human to you thanks that you are and answer our questions. And so, I bought dear or expensive tests because have read through, that they more effektivnye than cheap. And most of all I am afraid not of a problem with a menses, and that that could become pregnant in August. Though after that there were already 2 times monthly. The matter is that to the doctor I oborashchajus necessarily time in three months. At me a lactocele (did or made a puncture and took a tissue on the analysis, cancer cells are not present) and on shejke uteruses a tumour (did or made a biopsy, cancer cells are not present), and more tsystit. I wished to measure for definition of an ovulation is rectal temperature, but in my case it, probably is not correct. Simply at me during three years constant temperature 37,2 - 37,5. Analyses on all infections and viruses zdavala, but have not found out anything. Have told or said it is necessary to lay down in hospital for observation. So, that for a deviation or rejection of a menses at me, I think, enough. Whether I can exclude pregnancy in August if did or made so much tests and there were 2 times monthly?
P.S And more time to you MANY THANKS for attention. Can in the text there are mistakes or errors, forgive or excuse, it for excitement.

evromedprestizh
21.10.2005, 17:13
Mistakes or Errors are not basic. Not gods burn pots.
I do not see an occasion to lay down in hospital. All can be made such inspections is out-patient.
ber-, all it is improbable. Similar at you a problem with ovaries, but it is desirable to exclude it or her. Hand over a blood on HGCH.
With T it is necessary seryozno to understand.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.