PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Problems with dysfunction

Irishka_T
19.10.2005, 18:24
Good afternoon!
At me here such problem. There was a greater or big delay - more than one and a half months though it is usual hardly more month (dysfunction at me were always, but she kept within the limits of decencies). Has entered the name on reception to the gynecologist in abrupt paid clinic, she has sent me on US and to hand over analyses on hormones and infections, and also has registered to me tablets for calling monthly "Djufaston" and contraceptive tablets "Logest" (in the first consultation - before send or have come results of analyses). In some days at me have begun monthly, and then send or have come results of analyses - there was a pair any insignificant infections (a herpes and a mycoplasma). And so since this moment the gynecologist has for some reason started to press what to treat my dysfunction it is necessary by treatment of these or it here infections - and how much or as far as I, for example, I know, the same herpes cannot be cured completely, and on monthly unless they influence? As I had a similar situation one year ago when I have in the same way handed over analyses on all to an infection and was treated that have found (already plainly I do not remember, but something from the same series), but dysfunction (she at me was already then) and was not normalized. And now from the moment of the beginning monthly has passed or has taken place nine days, and monthly do not come to an end and the breast hurts. The gynecologist of anything cannot tell or say - by phone repeats, as got or started, that it is necessary to treat all over again these unfortunate herpes and a mycoplasma and to arrive to her on consultation (and consultations very not cheap!). Business Perhaps, in contraceptive tablets which I continue to drink? Perhaps, they do not approach or suit me? In fact to me them have appointed or nominated still before send or have come analyses on hormones! Or something or something else? What to do or make, help or assist!

evromedprestizh
20.10.2005, 15:46
With a mycoplasma it is necessary to pass or take place treatment, it not such a "insignificant" infection. Treatment of herpes should be solved individually. But it is unconditional not the reason of your disturbances with a menses. It is necessary to look hormones and to understand. Now the bleeding (and 9 days it already a bleeding), is probably connected with reception OK. In your situation, I poosteryogsja to appoint or nominate OK before reception of result of hormones.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.