PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Signs: Boremennost?

The visitor
13.10.2005, 16:09
All greetings!
Prompt pliz!
I three years accepted Three-?NO??, since August on end
This year has ceased (I plan pregnancy). The second day of a delay mesjachn Today has gone., breasts very or very much hurt (in the top part) symmetrically, the bust has increased: there was a volume 86 see, and now 91 see, appetite was gone, the nausea and is not present a vomiting. Here only is nojushchaja a pain in right to a side (in an inguen). I wish to tell or say, that I always before monthly was hurted or was ill;was sick with breasts and a few or a little;little bit stomach or belly. I test postojanyj a cold, I can not be warmed, arms or hand and legs or foots ice. Vozmozhnali pregnancy? Or pains in a side are connected with a delay?

vikki_espana
13.10.2005, 23:48
Make the test)
Such attributes are possible or probable both at pregnancy and without it or her)

The visitor
14.10.2005, 10:26
Today has made the test, result positive in the morning: two strias. Probably pregnancy! But last week I test a terrible cold, I can not be warmed in any way! At somebody such was at pregnancy?

vikki_espana
15.10.2005, 00:02
Oh two polosochki! I CONGRATULATE!

Now run in a drugstore also buy or purchase two more tests different) If once again will show two, precisely pregnancy of 100 %))))))

The visitor
15.10.2005, 12:33
Today has made one more test, again two strias! I SHALL go to the doctor finally to be convinced. I feel, that is pregnant:)

evromedprestizh
17.10.2005, 08:37
For acknowledgement or confirmation of pregnancy it is necessary to hand over the analysis of a blood on a hormone beta-Ou? and to make US. House tests-only approximate reference point.
If ber- will prove to be true, it is desirable to address to the gynecologist for inspection and references during ber-.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

vikki_espana
17.10.2005, 10:49
I think the analysis on HGCH quite enough. What for on such term, without indications to do or make US?!

evromedprestizh
17.10.2005, 11:10
Indications are. The doctor it will not be simple so to recommend. It is necessary to be convinced, that pregnancy uterine and that with her all is good.

Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich the doctor-gynecologist

vikki_espana
17.10.2005, 12:16
In connection with a pain in a side?

So can at it or her already and does not hurt anything)
How much at me friends at all in the beginning of pregnancy the stomach or belly ached a bit. Me so in general hurted or was ill;was sick very strongly, here to me the US and did or made in 5 weeks that extrauterine to exclude.

The visitor
18.10.2005, 14:05
Was at the doctor, pregnancy has proved to be true 5 week!
At me a question, I wished to learn or find out your opinion. The matter is that two weeks ago I was hurted or was ill;was sick strongly with a tooth and I accepted nurofen, have then cured a tooth at the stomatologist how you think, reception on such early term of this medicine is dangerous to the child and than? To Me have told or said, if now the fetus develops normally nurofen has not rendered harmful influence on it or him. Whether So it?

mariamm
19.10.2005, 12:48
So