PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Analyses at dysfunction!

RITINIYA
11.10.2005, 20:00
Hello! At me were gone monthly. Three years. The doctor "has planted" or put" me on OK, I accept them. During a break monthly on monthly not pohozhi-once will spread, and all. From a site on similar questions has understood, that it is necessary to stop reception OK (I drink tri-regol), and to be surveyed on hormones. How to me to act or arrive? If I am going to to hand over analyses on hormones when I need to do or make it? In a following cycle after I shall cease to accept OK? Simply monthly without tablets will not be, I already know precisely so I suffer it or this since 2002. I live in Central Asia, doctors, to put it mildly, are incompetent. They treat any disturbance regividonom and tri-regolom. To me 33 years, to the child of 13 years. In 2002 planned pregnancy, was stood on 6 week, has hardly got out. Who is not going to me to treat, therefore I wish to collect analyses and to place them here, is possible or probable you to me will give advice or council. Other output or exit is not present at me. I any more do not wish to give birth or travail, simply I wish to restore a cycle. So what analyses to me to hand over and in what days of a cycle? Very much you I ask, give the full answer! Thanks! I have forgotten to note that I suddenly began to recover, but only the stomach or belly, as an apron has increased. On dummies or papillas black voloski have appeared, though by the nature twist I the blonde. And as voloski on fingers of legs or foots. I could take weight under the control, I adhere to albuminous nutrition, I here with the rest very much wish to understand. Help or assist!

:confused:

mariamm
12.10.2005, 13:29
Stop.
If you really do not wish to give birth or travail, the problem is not present. At unwillingness of conception an irregular cycle "treat" reception the COOK - that does not arrange you? At desire to give birth or travail an irregular cycle all the same do not treat, but only achieve pregnancy at what is a cycle - irregular. The regular cycle if the organism does not wish it or him to do or make - is established or installed by reception the COOK, and in general a regularity not a parameter of health and if pregnancy is not necessary, can and to absence monthly to reconcile - conveniently - is not present?

RITINIYA
12.10.2005, 18:46
Thanks for a prompt reply! I did not think, that the answer will be such, thought, that there will be any references, nagnetenie pavors, etc. And all has practically arranged me! I am ready to accept the COOK though all life! And what will approach or suit me better? What will you tell or say in occasion of regulona? And more, whether it is possible for my girlfriend to accept regulon, age 34 years, at it or her mastapatija???

mariamm
14.10.2005, 21:27
Concrete preparation virtually to pick up it is impossible, it is necessary to see the person and its or his nobility.