PDA

Просмотр полной версии : FARMATEKS!???

praktika
29.09.2005, 21:57
Hello!
I heard, that to constant contraception to apply farmateks it is not desirable. Whether So it? On how much this preparation is harmful (if it so).
Especially strong impression was made with these hearings about harm farmateksa on my partner. Now he flatly refuses to be protected somehow in general (about use of a condom and speech cannot be). We live two years, practising the interrupted sexual certificate or act. Sometimes he happens (as it seems to me) careless, but pregnancy does not come. The matter is that I have begun sexual (active!!!!!!!) a life in 14 years. Too in it was protected basic nothing. Whether the early beginning of a sexual life can affect or have an effect an opportunity to become pregnant?
Any infections was not, went on survey to the gynecologist on a regular basis enough (approximately time to a floor of year).
Partners often did not change.

In advance thanks that have paid attention to such heap of my questions. Very much I wait for your answers and advice or councils.

mariamm
30.09.2005, 13:30
Look or See at me on a site clause or article Modern contraception. There all is detailed - both about farmateks and about a condom and td
http: // www.mariamm.ru/doc_48.htm