PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether pregnancy is possible or probable?

Galinka
28.09.2005, 13:52
Good afternoon.
The situation such, accepted as OK "Logest" 5 cycles. Each cycle went krovjanistye allocation of different intensity, began approximately on 15-18 a tablet. Last cycle were very strong. Accepted "Vicasolum" 4 days as hemostatic. Has decided to stop reception Logesta, has already passed or has already taken place 14 days from reception of last tablet, and monthly is not present. There was not protected sexual certificate or act for the first and fifth day after reception of last tablet. Tests did or made 4 times, in current of 14 days: result negative. Too nothing has shown US.
The smear has not found out any infections.
The gynecologist has appointed or nominated repeated US in a week.

And now I have very strongly caught a cold and I do not know, whether it is necessary to accept antibiotics
: (

MTS Health chel
28.09.2005, 22:04
You have stopped reception, having drunk up a pack up to the extremity or end? And a delay of 14 days? Yet do not accept antibiotics since pregnancy is possible or probable. Usually after 10 days of a delay of US should show pregnancy. But in your case certainly the ovulation could move and the duration of gestation if she is, can be smaller. Wait up to sledushchego US.

Doctor-adviser MTS Health of the person

Ph. 251-15-15
www.chh.ru

Galinka
29.09.2005, 04:55
Thanks for the answer.
Yes, has spent on drink the standard up to the extremity or end, all 21 tablets.
Today there will be 16 day after reception of last.
I did not plan while to get or start the child but if so it would be desirable to save pregnancy, whether but I am afraid there will be he healthy: (
Esteemed in the laid out calendar of pregnancy that the alcohol, and here is very dangerous in the first weeks as to spite was a turn of holidays.
I shall consult to the doctor on the bill of treatment: the temperature, tussis and a rhinitis keeps.

MTS Health chel
29.09.2005, 20:47
Let's hope very much, that pregnancy is not present. Since the beginning we shall directly tell or say not so horoshee-alcohol and an infection. Do or make US, and then will already think what to do or make.