PDA

Просмотр полной версии : postinor

Juliet
27.09.2005, 14:19
Recently my younger sister (18 years) has lost virginity. There was an interrupted sexual certificate or act after which she has decided to protect herself from undesirable pregnancy, having drunk postinor according to the instruction. It appears, "rising generation" very densely sits on these tablets, not wishing to be protected by condoms. I in a youth drank some times the given hormonal preparation, I know, that he is very harmful. In the 24 years yet I have no children (while pregnancy is not planned), but subconsciously I am afraid, that I can not zaberemenit, recollecting the "silly" acts of a youth connected with these tablets.
Very much I ask you, prompt how to convince girls to not use postinor, and to be protected by condoms. Please, prompt the negative parties or sides of the first agent, and positive - the second, i.e. a condom.
Very much I experience for budujushchih small mums.
Thankful in advance.

evromedprestizh
27.09.2005, 17:21
Silly girls nobody will convince you. At farm. The companies one problem or task - to sell. Address to the gynecologist for a choice of a reliable method of preservation.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.