PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Ureaplasma and chlamydias

imported_
21.09.2005, 12:15
Good afternoon the dear doctor!
All life was afraid to catch, but it is visible it was not saved!

Tell or Say pozhalusta at me have taken the analysis of a smear and chlamydias and a ureaplasma have come to light.
Virus infections are not present. A microflora by way of .laktobakterii and bifidobakterii are present.

The matter is that I handed over a blood on July, 1.07st at me have shown to nothing. Analyses of a smear always good.

1) Tell or Say, I could catch in May?
2) If yes, I in fact handed over .pochemu have not shown 1,07 blood?
3) or it most likely is recently got from my guy as the doctor has told or said, what time the microflora by way of most likely it literally recently has caught?
I do not know as to think!
Help or Assist me! My guy speaks, what is it I. But in fact from 01.05. Already it would be shown earlier, than now!!!!!!!!

And most glavnoe-what analysis it is better to recheck? As can byl leucocytes 2-4 and thus to have chlamydias.

Otvettte to me, please!

evromedprestizh
22.09.2005, 10:40
We do not reveal or tap time of a becoming infected. We find the infections which are available at present and we recommend treatment. The moral party or side of a question for you.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

imported_
22.09.2005, 13:09
Thanks. But it is important to me to know what method the best PTSR or kulturalnyj a method + on antigens. Thanks

evromedprestizh
23.09.2005, 13:32
Any of methods + antibodies of a blood.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.