PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Bakposev

Lada25
20.09.2005, 16:17
Hello!
At me such situation. To me of 25 years. Now I am engaged in preparation for pregnancy. There are problems with monthly, an ovulation, now the diagnosis - a polycystosis. The smear on flora has been handed over. According to the doctor - flora smeshanaja. The doctor has appointed or nominated to hand over a smear on bakterilogicheskoe research and sensitivity to antibiotics.
From everything, enough the impressive list, is found:

lactobacillus spp. - 10/4, norm or rate> 10/5 WHICH/ML
staphylococcus epidermidis - 10/1, norm or rate 10/1 - 10/2 WHICH/ML

Result of diagnostics urogenitalnoko a mycoplasmosis and ureplazmoza:
Mycoplasmosis - it is not revealed
ureplazmoz-> = 10/4

Up to bakposeva the blood on the most widespread infections, IgM surrendered. All analyses negative.

In this connection at me to you some questions:

1. Whether the quantity or amount laktobaktery requires correction? If yes, what it is better in the image? Whether has sense application of candles Atsilakt? Or it is necessary to accept together with them and inside similar preparations? \

2. At me are not found bifidobakterii. Whether It is necessary to struggle with it or this? If yes, than? Or a situation analonichna with laktobakterijami (suppositories, preparations inside?) Special complaints to allocation, the smell, an itch is not present.

3. If such quantity or amount of the microorganisms causing ureplazmu is revealed, whether it requires treatment at planning pregnancy?

The doctor has told or said, that if especially to not cling to analyses, whether that is more and more less normal. While any treatment has not appointed or nominated.
Very much it would be desirable to learn or find out your opinion! Please, comment on my situation and otvete on questions!
In advance, many thanks!

mariamm
20.09.2005, 20:17
The normal analysis. Anything to do or make it is not necessary