PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Optimum time to hand over analyses on HGCH and AFP

AquaMarina
13.09.2005, 12:51
Hello!
I have a little got confused. The doctor in MGTS to me has told or said to hand over analyses on alfafetaprotein and HGCH on term of 15-16 weeks. But I have not understood, it to consider or count on menstrual term or from conception? On term approximately 11 weeks (on conception) I have made US on August, 31st, the doctor of BRIDLES have explained to me, that at them the computer program considers or counts obstetric term so they have written term 13-14... And to the reference to hand over analyses on 15-16... Besides:).
What all the same means?
On US the -parietal size was 67 mm (on August, 31st)

In advance many thanks. Marina, 22

evromedprestizh
14.09.2005, 11:22
Term ber- the -gynecologist puts, instead of US. Term is considered from 1-st day of last menses.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

AquaMarina
14.09.2005, 15:19
Feodor Nikolaevich! Do not become angry!
The first day of last menses at me on May, 22nd, but the matter is that conception of 100 % not earlier on June, 10th (15-16, I believe). To me have made the first US on July, 27th (there was a bleeding), have put term of 6 weeks on conception (and the doctor has explained, "obstetric" term - 8), at in consultation when me have put on the account on August, 1st, have written term of 7 weeks. Everywhere I hear, that it is necessary to hand over these analyses on term of 15-16 weeks. If to count from a menses, so at me already all 16, instead of 13...
It means, I should hand over urgently?
In advance many thanks.

evromedprestizh
18.09.2005, 09:23
Probably the ovulation has occured or happened little bit later and ber- less, than on a menses. 1-2 weeks it not so are important for such term and it is possible to hand over analyses in the extremity or end of September. On hgch, afp and a free theelol - the triad "gold" genetic standard.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.