PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pregnancy and coding from an alcoholism.

nastya1201
25.08.2005, 11:06
Hello. I wish to learn or find out as from an alcoholism coding will affect or influence the future pregnancy, labors and health of my future child? What is the time it is necessary to wait? Whether there Are any safe ways? In fact him. Protection or still or even any methods do not give a guarantee? Or I am not right?:confused:

evromedprestizh
25.08.2005, 15:23
I think to you it is necessary to read through and think of this disease more. Look narrowly to with the girlfriends and neighbours.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

nastya1201
25.08.2005, 15:28
the Initial report from evromedprestizh
I Think to you it is necessary to read through and think of this disease more. Look narrowly to with the girlfriends and neighbours.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.
And and here my girlfriends and neighbours??
I something not absolutely .:confused:

evromedprestizh
25.08.2005, 15:30
Be simple at them wide experience in this plan can.

nastya1201
25.08.2005, 15:34
Be simple at them wide experience in this plan can.

Well I ask your opinion.. As at the doctor.. Whether it is possible or probable?

evromedprestizh
25.08.2005, 16:40
How old are you and how much years to your elect? Where do you live, etc.

It not lectures, and a heading " a question - the answer ". The question is not clear. Describe in detail the situation and ask a concrete question on.
The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

nastya1201
25.08.2005, 16:46
How old are you and how much years to your elect? Where do you live, etc.

It not lectures, and a heading " a question - the answer ". The question is not clear. Describe in detail the situation and ask a concrete question on.
The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.
To me 22 years. It was pregnant half a year back. All has ended with an abortion on term 2 months. To the husband 23 years. We live in St.-Petersburg. We are going to to get or start children in the near future. But we wish to be coded from alcoholic dependence (by virtue of circumstances), here I and I am afraid. As this coding will influence my health. I am afraid for the future the child.

evromedprestizh
25.08.2005, 16:51
Never entered in diskusiju on a box, but I think to you it is necessary to wait a minimum year.

nastya1201
25.08.2005, 17:02
Never entered in diskusiju on a box, but I think to you it is necessary to wait a minimum year.

You mean in occasion of a birth of children or in occasion of coding?? Or after coding to wait year?

evromedprestizh
27.08.2005, 06:38
I think only in a year after coding it is possible to plan ber-.