PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How correctly to define or determine a duration of gestation?

Iraq
19.08.2005, 11:50
Have confused me absolutely. The last were on July, 7th. Fine I understand, that there are 2 terms: obstetric and t zachatja. It was confident, that 6 weeks from last M. Today has come to the doctor: she speaks, what term and when last M were. So it, speaks, not 6 weeks, and a maximum 4-5. The truth, has felt, has told or said, that is exact, pregnancy is, napravilv on analyses. But term what it is exact, to give birth or travail when we shall be?

MTS Health chel
20.08.2005, 11:17
There is a standard way of calculation of date of sorts or labors. From date of last monthly 3 months are taken away and 7 days increase. It is approximate date of sorts or labors. But the doctor certainly will specify it or her neskoleko later. Successes!

evromedprestizh
20.08.2005, 11:29
Term is considered in weeks from 1-st day of last menses (if a cycle regular). Interestingly as the doctor has defined or determined ber- on 4-5 week?

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Iraq
22.08.2005, 11:56
And here so, pomjala the stomach or belly, also speaks, that pregnancy is unequivocally.

evromedprestizh
22.08.2005, 15:29
Usually the uterus increases or is enlarged after 6-7 weeks of pregnancy and only on this term (7 weeks) if the doctor already repeatedly examined you and knows you, it is possible to tell or say with confidence, that there is a pregnancy. On the sizes of a uterus of 5-6 weeks of pregnancy I would not risk to put such diagnosis, as at you only 2 weeks of a delay.
First of all it is necessary to confirm probability of pregnancy. Hand over a blood on HGCH and make US. House tests are not always reliable.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.