PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Bleeding

NataljaN
18.08.2005, 14:19
Hello!
At me the bleeding (I do not know, what is it, since monthly established or installed has suddenly begun: approximately with 29 on 4 numbers on a joint of months plus-minus 1-2 days. Last monthly were from July, 30th till August, 5th, and yesterday the blood) on August, 17th has suddenly started to flow.
Following questions interest:
Whether 1. there is a sense to go to the doctor while the bleeding has not ended?
2. What is possible poprinimat that it has more likely ended?
3. Whether could provoke a bleeding using suppositories "Farmateks" and "aON?ON?-oval" as a contraceptive (I use nearby 5- months on a regular basis)?

evromedprestizh
18.08.2005, 15:32
Dear Natalia!
1. It is desirable to address urgently to the doctor to the gynecologist.
Occurrence krovjanistyh vydeleny during the intermenstrual period can be an attribute of numerous disturbances: hormonal shifts, inflammatory processes in the field of a small basin, disturbance of coagulating system of a blood, disease shejki uteruses, etc.
For specification of the diagnosis address on reception to the doctor to the -gynecologist and make US for exception of a pathology of a uterus and ovaries and a colposcopy (survey under a microscope) for exception of a pathology shejki uteruses. Hormonal inspection at suspicion on endocrine diseases. It is desirable to make also also - Gemostaziogrammu (a coagulogram - the analysis of a blood on coagulability).
2. The selftreatment is not effective more often, and sometimes and dangerously.
3. Vulval or vaginal contraceptives here there is nothing.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.