PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 200

korol-anna
10.12.2004, 00:33
To that and at what diagnosis genekolog appoints or nominates a doxycycline?

Help or Assist to understand, please!

Whether there are contraindications at this preparation?

luber
24.03.2005, 02:09
Me treated after unsuccessful discontinuing - an inflammation of a uterus, ovaries. To it or him;them it is necessary Nistatinum or drugoi antigribkovyi a preparation. I then have survived fur-trees, well and in a year have normally given birth.

The novel XXL
11.06.2005, 06:50
And how much you accepted??

This doxycycline costs or stands 7 roubles! It seems to me very cheaply! Whether there is no the best medicine?

Tumac
21.07.2005, 14:18
It is an antibiotic of a wide spectrum of action, it is especially widespread for treatment genekologicheskih diseases and others, connected with gynecology. Reaction - as well as at any antibiotic. You can esteem anatatsiju to it or him;them. Let cost does not frighten you. He is widely applied by gynecologists in Russia. In fact the price not dear or expensive, and opportunities at all different. Except for it or this many preparations acting to Russia are not known to doctors because of the large number. Doctors have not time to watch or keep up all innovations and operate or work kakby on-, that is checked already up.

If something confuses you, ask yours ginekola to replace this preparation with another, similar on a spectrum of action.

Marina With.
07.08.2005, 23:26
CHeshka how much or as far as I remember, at an inflammation something appoint or nominate. Collateral happen seldom and basically on gastrointestinal tract - well there a nausea, diarrhea and other charm. More serious - is very rare and at ind. Intolerances.

*amp; a?N?a*amp;
12.08.2005, 01:38
Interestingly, and at us it or him write out at cold, here synulja I now accepts. And in the instruction in a rectangular approach traffic pattern all is more about an inflammation of the top respiratory ways and more than that that, the gynecology is not mentioned at all. A usual antibiotic, not the strongest of that were frightened that? The Allergy can be, as however on any other preparation. This will not approach or suit - will change for another.

Question to the doctor
14.08.2005, 07:38
Doxycycline from group of Tetracyclinum. Much better it or him.

Teeth from it or him do not turn yellow and to drink milk it is possible.

dianamp
14.08.2005, 19:05
To me a doxycycline in Canada appointed or nominated at suspicion on std

If it will calm you - here he costs or stands a little bit more dearly or expensively

Tatik
14.08.2005, 20:31
Candidiasis treated to me this preparation, has normally transferred or carried.

Sergey_F
15.08.2005, 02:57
I drank and not time already. Results were excellent or different.