PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Sunburn in harm.... A fibroadenoma

aPieceofGoods
10.10.2004, 03:27
Me that actually, interests: very much hotetstsa to visit or attend a sun deck... BUT at me in the past was fiboadenoma a mammary gland. And now is. And doctors everyone speaks on the lad who "is possible" who it "is impossible". On mine they are based on the personal belief, instead of on professilnalnyh knowledge more likely

Here also I ask you: what experience can at whom already is? Somebody goes with such problem to a sun deck or not?

Lisonka
24.10.2004, 18:52
To you nobody guarantees 100 %.

Here, for example, still there is an opinion, that the cancer of a uterus threatens a thicket to not given birth or not travailled women, and at us at the next entrance the woman has died of a cancer of a uterus, at which three children and any abortion.

The probability always is, only here who knows, when "strelnet"?

aPieceofGoods
29.10.2004, 08:22
It, certainly, clearly...

It is possible, and not going to a sun deck to receive everything, everything. And 100 percent or interests of a guarantee anywhere are not present. Me simply interests, how much or as far as it is more dangerous with such here a chicken-feed...

27.11.2004, 06:41
It is more dangerous. As sunburn is protective reaction oraganizma on aggressive influence of a light irradiation. And on a rigid irradiation. As itself will lead unhealthy kleki to predict or forecast it is impossible. So it is better to go and it will be painted.

aPieceofGoods
07.12.2004, 23:54
So it is better to go and it will be painted.

I a little bit have not understood - "to be painted" it as? In sense hair? Or I have so lagged behind a life what has passed or missed any new way of fire?

Bagirka
30.12.2004, 04:59
I would not began to risk, health is more important... Or if zagarat, not for long and closing a breast.

aPieceofGoods
05.01.2005, 14:10
I would not began to risk, health is more important... Or if zagarat, not for long and closing a breast.

No, well it is obligatory!!!!! I cover it or her a wet towel

Only here I do not know, will help or assist or not

Also I sunbathe for 10 minutes

11.01.2005, 14:53
To make up, it to make up. There is such service, drawing of a paint on a skin. A spray. Beautiful, equal, harmless sunburn.

The visitor
14.02.2005, 23:13
And how long this sunburn keeps?

Baba Manya
23.03.2005, 20:14
And how long this sunburn keeps?

He keeps week. But then descends or goes strias. I so was once sprinkled a little. Horror. Besides that the skin gets a strange smell, sunburn still rolls down or slides "layers".

15.08.2005, 02:07
Then good, have persuaded. I to you personally allow to risk the life and to earn a cancer in a sun deck. But in a coffin sunburnt will lay.