PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The gynecologist

Lesija
21.05.2005, 00:48
Hello, dear participants of a forum!

Me interests, whether it is possible to go to the girl, not lived sexual life, to the gynecologist? Whether probably at such surveys to lose virginity?

Whether and as there is such danger at use of wads?

In advance thanks.

BonPari
26.05.2005, 15:22
And what for to you to the gynecologist if you still the girl???

gjhv
05.06.2005, 04:30

Me interests, whether it is possible to go to the girl, not lived sexual life, to the gynecologist? Whether probably at such surveys to lose virginity?

In advance thanks.

On reception descend or go, will not be worse. Survey will not affect or influence virginity, as well as use of wads. Devstvenets they look not as women, be not afraid. It will not be sick, I was at children's when to me there were 12 years then yet was not monthly, not, accordingly, muzhshchin.

ppp
06.06.2005, 19:36

You me it is direct, have surprised, on yours to the doctor women go ONLY. And what for then the children's doctor the gynecologist is necessary???? (do not take offence and do not accept " in bayonets ").

BonPari
09.06.2005, 05:33

You me it is direct, have surprised, on yours to the doctor women go ONLY. And what for then the children's doctor the gynecologist is necessary???? (do not take offence and do not accept " in bayonets ").

No, I do not take offence, it is simple not in a course what for! And at all did not know, that there is a children's gynecologist

18.06.2005, 21:16

In advance thanks.

To go it is necessary, since and virgins can have problems with appendages, the same banal thrush. Are afraid it is not necessary, will look not as usually examine women by means of mirrors, and through an anus. Only it is necessary to warn before survey, that you the virgin

Liolia
29.06.2005, 10:43
Yes, if the doctor will not ask you itself tell or say, that you the virgin. And to go to the gynecologist it is necessary years with 15 if there were no problems. If problems are, there are children's gynecologists.

For data if the doctor will examine the virgin by means of mirrors i.e. as the woman this within the jurisdiction business.

Wads to use it is possible. But if be afraid or be not able, choose wads - mini. They it is usual already. Though also any other wads narrow enough.

Lesija
15.08.2005, 01:02
Thanks everyone who has responded!

Me checked, when there was a strong attack. Have dragged to the gynecologist as there was a suspicion on disturbance in a structure of internal organs or a cyst.

Did not know, that can examine " as the girl "... Interestingly, and than it differs from " a mirror method "?