PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The reason morbid monthly

Barbora
12.04.2005, 09:19
At once I shall make a reservation, I am a linguist and anything the general or common with medicine or biology I have no, therefore, all written below - my attempt to understand, that occurs or happens in a female organism. I shall be very grateful for your comments (support and refutations).

From 17 years in current of the next 8 years I accepted the anticoncept (standard 21 tablets) and a vein happily - any pains before monthly, changes of mood, neobsnimaja a rage, etc. Monthly appeared and terminated as chasiki.

About one and a half year ago has decided to stop to accept tablets. Here all and nasalos - first monthly were gone on a floor of year, have then started to appear as wanted, there were headaches, sprinkled a back still more many different things. Has gone to the gynecologist who has defined or determined, that at me before monthly the organism develops or produces not enough estrogen - garmona, which ovechaet for the beginning monthly. I have started to understand a question, and have found, that all female cycle is an interaction various garmonov: estrogen, Testosteron-Depotum, Progesteronum and t d., each of which is responsible for occurrence of a following phase of a cycle. In my case the disadvantage garmona (estrogen) causes a delay, pains at the beginning monthly, splashes in a rage before mesjachnimi, dipressii, headaches it.d.

Which I have made conclusions:

When I long years accepted the anticoncept, she has replaced to me normal functions of a body. How much or as far as I understand, these tablets javljajutsja a set synthetic garmonov, each of which during necessary time causes necessary protses - avuljatsiju, etc. But for these years, the body became the narcomaniac and I have sat down on garmony. When has stopped to accept the anticoncept, the body has forgot to make necessary garmony and the problems caused or called garmonalnym disbalansom have begun.

Me now interests How to renew normal development or manufacture of estrogen " natural by "? (I the author of posting below). As the most simple way - to renew the anticoncept, but it all the same, that for lechushchegosja the narcomaniac again to sit down on a needle (lomka will pass or take place, but following "output or exit" will be even worse)....

Concerning a question about morbid monthly is too dizbalans garmonov. The doctor always propishit garmon or it is possible to start to accept the anticoncept and all will pass or take place. But that will be further, in fact consequences for the woman from reception garmonov medetsina yet does not know....

Doctors often speak it or this - give birth also to all will pass or take place. Yes, also it is the truth, how much a body after sorts or labors as though to be reloaded having renewed balance garmonov.

I wait for yours komentariev

Barbora

The visitor
28.04.2005, 11:42
Izvenite - the Anticoncept is easier contraceptive (it has not been assured as it on russki)

Aika
12.05.2005, 13:41
The anticoncept, it probably a contraceptive. You accepted nizkodozirovannye contraceptives. And if as a matter of fact reasons morbid monthly can be much. And ovaries did not survey? A sexual life regular? There can be stresses, various household situations. All in ours organize not so is simple. Success, I think at All of you will be adjusted.

o
21.05.2005, 19:53
As though it...

The matter is that the signal to monthly gives not only the certain level of estrogen and Progesteronum in a blood. The signal also gives and not impregnated ootid.

I too think, that your organism has as though sat down on artificial manufacture of hormones. Main vopsros - as all to return on a former level. Yes, pregnancy, is one of ways, but will agree, to give birth or travail to the child, for the sake of restoration of a cycle somehow... Well it is not absolutely good.

I think, you should begin more healthy way of life and a delivery one of the main moments: balanced, sufficient, well-timed.

While so...

Barochka
14.08.2005, 20:49
I think, you should begin more healthy way of life and a delivery one of the main moments: balanced, sufficient, well-timed.

While so...

Aha, it is perfect or absolute with you it agree also thanks for your comment.

Whether products which are known

Can replace a disadvantage of estrogen?

Can help or assist vostanovit its or his normal development or manufacture?

Has looked or seen in your profile, that you the psychologist....

Whether correctly I argue, what the disadvantage of estrogen influences mood, causes dipressii? (and that I hardly with the husband last time nearly razvelas)