PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Fungus on a fingernail

bubik
11.03.2005, 16:38
What to undertake?

Balisena
16.03.2005, 05:47
What to undertake I do not know. Itself wished to set such question here. And as at you this fungus looks or appears. At me here on greater or big fingers of legs or foots have turned yellow fingernails or nails. I here think a fungus it or not?

Marina149
24.03.2005, 22:14
What to undertake?

To the doctor to descend or go

Maayan
29.03.2005, 04:00
Mdja.... At me the same chicken-feed. And for what would not guess, what is it a fungus, mum washing has noticed. I smear with ointment any At my parents too this fungus was, so ointment available.

Spicy
06.04.2005, 10:09
Necessarily to the doctor, most likely it is necessary to accept antibiotics, ointment here at a fingernail you will not get, well also mestno what to smear

Balisena
13.04.2005, 06:03
And to what doctor with it or this address? To the dermatologist?

Marina149
14.04.2005, 04:11
And to what doctor with it or this address? To the dermatologist?

Yes

Felicidad
23.04.2005, 23:19
What to undertake?

Urgently to run to the dermatologist. Even that it will be convinced, what is it really fungus. Well and to treat certainly.

Balisena
25.04.2005, 07:30
What to undertake?

Urgently to run to the dermatologist. Even that it will be convinced, what is it really fungus. Well and to treat certainly.

And the dermatologist visually defines or determines, what is it a fungus? Or any soskob from a fingernail takes or still kak-that?

Felicidad
28.04.2005, 23:25
What to undertake?

And the dermatologist visually defines or determines, what is it a fungus? Or any soskob from a fingernail takes or still kak-that?

The good doctor and on appearance of a fingernail will define or determine. But most likely he also soskob will take (to learn or find out which fungus has lodged on a fingernail), well and it is natural, that correct treatment to appoint or nominate.

Spicy
04.05.2005, 23:57
Will take soskob for definition of a kind of a fungus that the nobility of what exactly to appoint or nominate

Do not delay this business, the address more quickly, the it is less than efforts for treatment

MK
25.05.2005, 04:22
Went all life thought, that such kind of a fingernail,

The dermatologist has bitten off a slice of a fingernail (so try before a campaign to the doctor to not shear under mjasko), have made the analysis - have written out a medicine.

Treatment was 2 kinds

Or to drink tablets 3 months or year to smear a fingernail.

I have chosen the second. (about ointment I shall not write - to you will write out that will approach or suit to the fungus found out in YOU)

And processing of footwear is obligatory.

I processed domestosom. (Be not dared or do not laugh). Vatkoj put or rendered on an internal surface - dried 2-3 days.

Old footwear has thrown out.

Then weekly I splash inside spray DAKTORIN.

That's all.

Than more likely will start to treat - that recover more quickly

Le Soleil
03.06.2005, 07:36
Varnish - batrafen and to it or him;them ointment batrafen. The main thing to smear while the plate completely to not be updated.

olenamc
06.06.2005, 02:44
The doctor advised me to disinfect footwear Acetum .mochitsja in itself gazetka, mnetsja, and in footwear, and footwear in tselofannovyj a package to fasten so that did not pass or miss air and all this has put at 24 o'clock. Here only what concentration Acetum to take has forgotten, for a long time this business was.

Thus I drank tablets a course and in parallel smeared with ointment fingernails or nails. As to me spoke better all in a complex.

Estee
14.08.2005, 12:50
Lamizil - good ointment from a fungus. It is Literally for 3 days. But only a fungus. Whether not enough what dermatitis.