PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist! An adnexitis and an oophoritis!

Olya1210
04.08.2005, 08:07
Hello!
Now I lay in a hospital with an adnexitis and an oophoritis (since Friday).
Treat gentamycin, Ibufrofenum, Indomethacinum (suppository), Metronidazolum (tablet), and improvement is not present.
Stjanutost on each side, the intestine, delicacy was ill, the head began to be turned and hurt or be turned and be ill;be turned and be.
Can, there is something is more modern?
I can not already transfer or carry this treatment.
Whether it is possible to combine it or him with leeches?

In advance it is very grateful,

Olja.

evromedprestizh
04.08.2005, 16:03
To change treatment it is necessary to leave a hospital.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Olya1210
06.08.2005, 14:28
Hello,
Thanks for the answer.
Now after a week of such therapy, it was found out, that gentamycin has not worked, as well as another.
Now - Cefazolinum, Cl, Natrium thiosulfuricum.
Crop and have not made. Pus Has gone...
Tell or Say, whether it is possible to avoid solderings?

evromedprestizh
06.08.2005, 18:10
To predict or forecast development of solderings it is almost impossible.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Olya1210
13.08.2005, 10:41
Feodor Nikolaevich,
What methods of diagnostics of solderings and obstructions of pipes are?
As, if that, it will be possible to cure obstructions and solderings, I avoiding extrauterine.
That you think of preparations: Flogenzim and Essliver Forte (the gynecologist has registered)?

Thankful in advance!

evromedprestizh
14.08.2005, 12:47
Preparations good also are appointed or nominated correctly as 2-nd stage of treatment. But about solderings now to speak prematurely. You can address on reception after an extract from a hospital. The gynecologist will prompt possible or probable inspections, as all individually.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.