PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Devchyonki!!! Pretty!!!

WERTina
02.05.2005, 15:49
Little girls!!!!! Pretty!!!!

Somebody knows how to make, that monthly have more quickly ended? At me on Sunday the stunned day slowly passing at night was planned........ And here they.... As always in not a right moment!!!!

07.05.2005, 10:50
Little girls!!!!! Pretty!!!!

Somebody knows how to make, that monthly have more quickly ended? At me on Sunday the stunned day slowly passing at night was planned........ And here they.... As always in not a right moment!!!!

Stop without a panic! Here to you the checked up way! Insert a wad and go on appointment! Before going in ljulju (you all the same will go to do or make pi- and so on) take out it or him. I assure, that if it not the first day monthly after a wad at all of you it will turn out in the best possible way and bedsheets will not dirty Success!

Idigidra
17.05.2005, 07:08
Stop without a panic! Here to you the checked up way! Insert a wad and go on appointment! Before going in ljulju (you all the same will go to do or make pi- and so on) take out it or him. I assure, that if it not the first day monthly after a wad at all of you it will turn out in the best possible way and bedsheets will not dirty Success!

Disputably, oh, as it is disputable.

Kava
18.05.2005, 10:34
If at you the constant partner, has not begun krit. Days and to you not it is impossible an idea to be engaged in sex during krit. Days, it is possible to carry away as game it or him in a bathroom, to switch off elektr. Light and zazhech a suppository (so even it is more romantic), about krit. Days can and be not spoken, and as game after sex to wash up it or him so he to not notice at all. About the constant partner I ask for possible or probable infections, during krit. Days the probability to catch increases or is enlarged by something.

skrytka
31.05.2005, 08:25
Irrespective of day of -th on time of sex and after begins still more, in general it is strong, even if last day.

BonPari
11.06.2005, 14:05

It absolutely agree! Though, you know, people different! I use this method, since at me these days only 3... At some week goes and it is plentiful...

LenaSH
15.06.2005, 05:39
It seems, the most efficient advice or council here was about a bath since during and after sex the bleeding can amplify. At me sometimes even when monthly have already ended, in first days or puts-two exercises in bed happen krovjanistye allocation.

_
14.08.2005, 01:24
I have noticed, that if not the first-second day, but failure or accident in bed happens already after sex when he takes out. I in such cases put something under the priest. If at home. That is possible a pillowcase or something of a small format. If not at home, the T-shirt will descend or go and natelnaja - when will go home, peretopcheshsja, nadeshesh a jacket on a body. And a vest in a bag you will hide.