PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pneumonia

Libellule
24.08.2004, 17:43
This has overtaken me bjaka. Do not prompt any house prescriptions in addition to antibiotics that has passed or has taken place more quickly? Thanks...

Baba Manya
29.08.2004, 20:00
It is less to stick out on the Pass, for the beginning.

Libellule
23.09.2004, 02:06
It is Less to stick out on the Pass, for the beginning.

Noubuk in bed does not stir or prevent to a confinement to bed

Baba Manya
17.10.2004, 10:39
Yes, but it is superfluous psychological has strained. It is necessary to not strain brains and a neck. By the way, how state of health?

Libellule
02.11.2004, 17:34
Yes, but it is superfluous psychological has strained. It is necessary to not strain brains and a neck. By the way, how state of health?

Herovo... All the night long so coughed, that now hardly I breathe - all muscles hurt... But after I shall have, likely, press bodibildershi

Estee
23.12.2004, 00:40
I sympathize. Fruit eat - oranges, grapes, a persimmon... The Main thing, that you at home. Recover!!! And where this muck have picked up, have frozen or has blown?

Libellule
07.03.2005, 03:29
I Sympathize. Fruit eat - oranges, grapes, a persimmon... The Main thing, that you at home. Recover!!! And where this muck have picked up, have frozen or has blown?

And the horse-radish knows... Itself I shall not understand... It was However, found out, that the pneumonia is a virus infection (and I thought earlier, what is it cold). So could "obkashljat"...

Baba Manya
13.08.2005, 19:54

Herovo... All the night long so coughed, that now hardly I breathe - all muscles hurt... But after I shall have, likely, press bodibildershi

I had a bronchitis when I gave birth or travailled to the child. I it or him literally vykashljala from itself. With each new fight I had a fit of coughing.