PDA

Просмотр полной версии : If to drink it is less than tablets, than in packing OK?

LadyBird
13.08.2005, 17:05
Has arisen following problemka. Last night soon after reception of a tablet (ZHanin) the vomiting has begun. To instructions it is written what to operate or work just as at the miss or passing. And at the miss or passing a tablet it is necessary to drink, as soon as has recollected, and if has passed or has taken place more than 12 hours - or then to begin following packing without interruption, or a break to do or make right after passed or missed (it is last week packings). As I am usual it have put I accept in the evening, have decided to drink one more tablet in the morning (type has forgotten), and accordingly to finish per day earlier, than it is necessary. And then a usual seven-day break. Whether correctly I act or it is better to buy or purchase new packing now and to take from it or her "missing" tablet? Simply, at me for a year no problems of a similar sort existing, and I do not know, how it is better to operate or work what to reduce risk of pregnancy to a minimum and at the same time especially to not bring down a cycle. In advance all thanks.