PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question to the Woman-doctor

NaiveLily
05.06.2005, 08:07
How to distinguish normal allocation from a colpitis? At me they not curdled, white color, it is rare hardly yellowish (before monthly), is not present an itch. One problem - sometimes oin very plentiful,

I can even be soiled trousers with a disposable lining! And if within two-three hours to not be washed, there is a smell (at once without a smell).

Thanks.

NaiveLily
09.06.2005, 14:45
Someone can knows, except for the woman-doctor?

aaankaa
11.06.2005, 18:51
And a smear did not hand over? Allocation can be at very many illnesses or diseases-diagnoses on is not present to you will not put. If there is a smell it is necessary to go to hand over a smear and to treat. I think something here not healthy.

The visitor
12.06.2005, 20:37
And a smear did not hand over? Allocation can be at very many illnesses or diseases-diagnoses on is not present to you will not put. If there is a smell it is necessary to go to hand over a smear and to treat. I think something here not healthy.

Not they same on myself without a smell in general, I not had that in view of

Simply interestingly it is normal or not. Like neither an itch, nor a smell,

Color transparent-white. It is a lot of current sometimes, at cold for example

NaiveLily
20.06.2005, 10:23
It I was in general

Milen
21.06.2005, 17:53
Even if not curdled are all the same there can be a thrush or gardnerella (a dysbacteriosis of flora). It is necessary to hand over on an infection, and on a thrush with gardnerelloj, and then already to think.

The woman-doctor
13.08.2005, 16:42
How to distinguish normal allocation from a colpitis? At me they not curdled, white color, it is rare hardly yellowish (before monthly), is not present an itch. One problem - sometimes oin very plentiful,

I can even be soiled trousers with a disposable lining! And if within two-three hours to not be washed, there is a smell (at once without a smell).

Thanks.

Hello.

In absentia to tell or say it is impossible.

Perhaps, and norm or rate.. Can increase or be enlarged depending on a phase of a cycle.

If there are doubts, it is better to hand over a smear.

Success