PDA

Просмотр полной версии : All as for the first time....

Foxy_k
03.10.2004, 19:26
Besides that during sex there were morbid sensations and after it or him there were lungs krovomazanija monthly two days have begun later. With what it can be connected?

21.10.2004, 00:03
Besides that during sex there were morbid sensations and after it or him there were lungs krovomazanija monthly two days have begun later. With what it can be connected?

In, I by the way too wished to learn or find out here about same. I too have after sex a botched work.... And to tell the truth stremno even.

Veron
18.11.2004, 18:28
There can be an erosion with which have touched therefore and zakrovotochila.

Foxy_k
06.01.2005, 12:40
There Can be an erosion with which have touched therefore and zakrovotochila.

Erosion at me is, and it can be connected with come or stepped monthly?

08.01.2005, 10:07
And I do not have erosion and like as that's all right there. And for example about monthly 2 more weeks, and botched work... Botched work, and so is more correct at all.... To pair or steam smears after sex happens

Nokia
18.02.2005, 11:58
foksja, with such prikolami to the doctor it is urgent! Perhaps, for example, an endometriosis. Can - erosion. And can, figs it or him knows that as it was with me. Through any time after such botched work there was a delay of 3 weeks, and after it or her - not clear dark allocation... Longly. Even extrauterine suspected. Hardly on cleaning have not sent. And then strong hormones a cycle restored...

It is better to not start, more shortly.

ludik
13.08.2005, 15:10
After monthly happens... But on mine to genikologu it is necessary, if still and hurts! It that then!