PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It is not become pregnant! predohranjatsja it is not necessary to us.

Страницы : [1] 2

Almell 2005
30.10.2004, 06:26
Eh little girls, I again in terrible depressuhe. Have made laparu in September. An endometriosis in an initial stage, all rest in norm or rate. With hormones have treated, have told or said forward to become pregnant... And again nefiga the second month.... Though be shot.

And the main thing I was excruciated that one such, and the same problem here has communicated to people, vysnilos, that at stolkogo people with conception... Who 5 years cannot, who 10, a madhouse..... I Look here at whom children is and I think - really at someone it turns out? Dazh it is not believed...

Soldier Jane
04.11.2004, 05:30
Eh little girls, I again in terrible depressuhe. Have made laparu in September. An endometriosis in an initial stage, all rest in norm or rate. With hormones have treated, have told or said forward to become pregnant... And again nefiga the second month.... Though be shot.

And the main thing I was excruciated that one such, and the same problem here has communicated to people, vysnilos, that at stolkogo people with conception... Who 5 years cannot, who 10, a madhouse..... I Look here at whom children is and I think - really at someone it turns out? Dazh it is not believed...

And che the husband? It was not surveyed? I here too 3 years not beremenneju, thought because of early oborta or inflammations.. Just in case it or him obsledovali-have found an asthenospermia - consequences of a wrong inoculation from epidemic parotitis. That is spermotozoidy alive a current half, and those in an hour to die. And so! And at me all in norm or rate...

ludik
08.11.2004, 19:49

The main thing to not lose hope I too has understood, that a lot of such and what to do or make? It is necessary to try!

Almell I
12.11.2004, 08:37
The husband have checked up before me to operate. Yes analyses have handed over all possible or probable. Unless except for compatibility. An endometriosis have cleaned or removed.. And to sense that? Again nothing leaves.

12.11.2004, 21:11
The Husband have checked up before me to operate. Yes analyses have handed over all possible or probable. Unless except for compatibility. An endometriosis have cleaned or removed.. And to sense that? Again nothing leaves.

So it is quiet! Two months not term. And in general that you zamorachivaetes. Go on eko. Now procedure has fallen in price, and if zainteresuetes-I find out for you good proverenuju clinic. There a little my familiar girls detishkov did or made, at all it has from the first turned out. And it is even better sezdejte on a health resort, correct nervishki, and there you look also all it will turn out

Marion
15.11.2004, 12:48
Yes, I too wished to ask, and why EKO to not make?

cats
20.11.2004, 01:38
Forgive or Excuse dark and educate - that such eko? The Problem at the husband, I was not checked yet, we live on a regular basis year, but he already and does not hope, with the first wife has passed or has taken place all stages of treatment, naturally, to speak about it or this does not like...

_
24.11.2004, 01:24
Almell 2005

Two cycles after lapary is not term. rasslabtes. Sooner or later become pregnant all. Sometimes it would be desirable all and at once - unfortunately so does not happen.

About EKO to think absolutely early. Even year after lapary live, then pass or take place a stage of inseminations, and then EKO.

cats

EKO is ekstrokorporalnoe opladotvorenie (that that children in a test tube " name ").

With the first wife has passed or has taken place all stages of treatment,

And what your husband has thrown the first wife because of that that they could not give birth?

Marion
27.11.2004, 05:35
Forgive or Excuse dark and educate - that such eko? The Problem at the husband, I was not checked yet, we live on a regular basis year, but he already and does not hope, with the first wife has passed or has taken place all stages of treatment, naturally, to speak about it or this does not like...

If you within a year could not become pregnant - you need to descend or go to be checked up to not play for time. Especially, if to you to 30.

The scheme or plan is those:

- Both of the partner are checked on all infections (the order of 13 pieces, including is conditional or conditionally-pathogenic type of a clamidiosis and so forth), simultaneously the husband should hand over the analysis of an ejaculate (semen) - to not go second time, they it not very or very much like. In your case (if there was no pregnancy with the first wife) rather possibly, that the reason of sterility or barrenness - he. Therefore the analysis of quality and quantity or amount of spermatozoons is it is necessary to make.

- If it's OK with infections (in sense, are absent), and at the husband - spermogramma in norm or rate or even average you make the temperature schedule for 3 months (take basal temperature after awakening not rising with a bed) - on it or him;them it is possible to understand approximately, whether in norm or rate your hormonal balance, whether is an ovulation.

- If in the schedule all OK (the doctor defines or determines) then he directs or refers you on check of permeability of uterine pipes (better to find a place where it do or make by means of US) - in a uterus pour in a special contrast solution and check, whether there are passed or are taken place;are passable pipes. Morbid protsedurka.

- After all it or this you already will know so much everything, that our advice or councils will not be necessary for you

EKO it is done or made in case there is an obstruction of uterine pipes and a laparoscopy (operation on excising or coretraction solderings) does not help or assist. It is the most widespread reason. Or in case of bad quality of a semen - in that case catch even unique alive spermik and connect or bridge to a female ootid.

Success to you, I hope, up to EKO will not reach

28.11.2004, 22:08
EKO it is done or made in case there is an obstruction of uterine pipes and a laparoscopy (operation on excising or coretraction solderings) does not help or assist. It is the most widespread reason. Or in case of bad quality of a semen - in that case catch even unique alive spermik and connect or bridge to a female ootid.

Marion, take a word - eko now do or make at will of the patient. Even acknowledgement or confirmation of an obstruction of pipes unessentially. For example one my friend has made EKO because wanted two girls. Now they at it or her are

Marion
30.11.2004, 11:55
Marion, take a word - eko now do or make at will of the patient. Even acknowledgement or confirmation of an obstruction of pipes unessentially. For example one my friend has made EKO because wanted two girls. Now they at it or her are

I do not doubt at all - pay denjushki a current I the complex or difficult procedure demanding besides many or a lot of investments, and for health "insalubrious" meant, that EKO all the same, to put it mildly One large dose of hormones for stimulation of maturing of plural ootids of that costs or stands!

Read, that in Moscow now do or make EKO by a method of getting of 1 ootid, ripened natural by. But it is a lot of minuses: the ootid can be defective or incomplete, it or her can "not get"... And more something, I do not remember already. pojusy: it is not necessary to drink hormones, and cost due to these preparations turns out little bit more cheaply.

And efficiency at EKO in one cycle - 30 %, is not enough

In general, I here though too want the second, and on EKO somehow I shall not be solved, I Shall wait perhaps, mozh itself it will turn out

03.12.2004, 03:51

I do not doubt at all - pay denjushki a current I the complex or difficult procedure demanding besides many or a lot of investments, and for health "insalubrious" meant, that EKO all the same, to put it mildly One large dose of hormones for stimulation of maturing of plural ootids of that costs or stands!

Read, that in Moscow now do or make EKO by a method of getting of 1 ootid, ripened natural by. But it is a lot of minuses: the ootid can be defective or incomplete, it or her can "not get"... And more something, I do not remember already. pojusy: it is not necessary to drink hormones, and cost due to these preparations turns out little bit more cheaply.

And efficiency at EKO in one cycle - 30 %, is not enough

In general, I here though too want the second, and on EKO somehow I shall not be solved, I Shall wait perhaps, mozh itself it will turn out

I speak you, for a piece of dollars without an infarct and a paralysis from one attempt (all analyses and a fence of an ootid is included or switched on). The friend has come to clinic and in two weeks already there was a pregnant woman. It is better, than in the pipe to tear solderings, that then new would be formed.

Baba Manya
03.12.2004, 06:20

Excuse me, it already is called " to play the God ". When I hear as the woman in test tubes conceive children simply because they would like " two girls ", it slightly enrages me. It already takaaaja a whim. It turns out, the baby under the order. Not far off there will be that time when not only the floor, but also color of eyes will choose.

Baba Manya
05.12.2004, 11:07
EKO it is really serious load on an organism. Extract or obtain usually not one ootid and 3-4, then everyone place. Risk in that that never you know how much will get accustomed. Can not get accustomed any, and can also all 4. Also what then with them to do or make? Abortirovat "superfluous"?

Al'ka
05.12.2004, 12:55

Well the second month..! Wait, precisely it will turn out. Here at my girlfriend for 16 month it has turned out! To the girl 3,5 months

Al'ka
10.12.2004, 23:58

Excuse me, it already is called " to play the God ". When I hear as the woman in test tubes conceive children simply because they would like " two girls ", it slightly enrages me. It already takaaaja a whim. It turns out, the baby under the order. Not far off there will be that time when not only the floor, but also color of eyes will choose.

And me enrages! Eshe then on a TV set etih idiots show. Eshe then we grants or manuals pay to them on all 3-4- etc. children!

Marion
12.12.2004, 16:32
And me enrages! Eshe then on a TV set etih idiots show. Eshe then we grants or manuals pay to them on all 3-4- etc. children!

Little girls, yes good to you! Hardly the woman has agreed on such procedure if could give birth itself! In zhist I shall not believe! Not so all this is simple " has taken an ootid, has coupled and has back thrust "

For certain there were problems with conception! I here on the contrary admire those who has born or has taken out such flours or torments for the sake of children! It is necessary To encourage in every possible way! At us birth rate has fallen dofiga, soon one Negros and Chineses will remain

21.12.2004, 15:08

Well it was incured psevohristianskaja ahineja... At the girl about which I told, there were weighty reasons (besides an obstruction of pipes) to do or make eko, and at the same time and two girls has reserved, and why and are not present? To you that that? I if on Eko shall go (if so it will not turn out) that too the girl I shall ask. Also I shall forget All of you to ask. TSeljulju!

Baba Manya
22.12.2004, 21:22

Little girls, yes good to you! Hardly the woman has agreed on such procedure if could give birth itself! In zhist I shall not believe! Not so all this is simple " has taken an ootid, has coupled and has back thrust "

For certain there were problems with conception! I here on the contrary admire those who has born or has taken out such flours or torments for the sake of children! It is necessary To encourage in every possible way! At us birth rate has fallen dofiga, soon one Negros and Chineses will remain

Yes me enrages not itself to procedure EKO and such consumer attitude or relation - I want two girls, and all here. In fact as they define or determine girls/boys? Rastjat embryoses in a test tube, then on DNA check, what chromosomes, man's or female. Embryoses of a male throw out all, and female place. Fascism chistvoj waters, genetic inzhenerstvo.

Baba Manya
28.12.2004, 14:24
Well it was incured psevohristianskaja ahineja... At the girl about which I told, there were weighty reasons (besides an obstruction of pipes) to do or make eko, and at the same time and two girls has reserved, and why and are not present? To you that that? I if on Eko shall go (if so it will not turn out) that too the girl I shall ask. Also I shall forget All of you to ask. TSeljulju!

Patamushta, Natusik, to godlessly child under the order to give birth or travail - in sense of a choice of a floor and other attributov. Certainly, if the person does not believe in the God it is useless with it or him about it or this to speak. But really you do not see to what these or it perebiranija result or bring? We shall choose all over again a floor of the child (translation or transfer: to eliminate boys). And then that? We shall reserve goluboglazenkih blondinchikov? When the woman goes on pregnancy, she is given in charge Divine. The god himself solves what at it or her there will be a child. And if she will start to touch, eliminate, be capricious precisely in a perfumery bench it already smells slightly of fascism. You want the child - accept its or his such what he is. And is not present, so do not give birth or travail.

cats
05.01.2005, 09:29
From the wife has divorced not because of otsutsvija children as the problem in itself, at once knows, that and to me has told or said... So me interests eko. And it not a whim, not up to a choice of a floor, but he is for some reason confident, what is it very dearly or expensively, it is more than piece. It so?

And more a question - whether as think costs or stands in general on it itti if to us and without ditev it is good, and he stably drinks - in the evening, for a relaxation, not getting drunk at all, at supper, ponemnoshku, but the gram 200 on the average turns out, smokes as a steam locomotive... I do not smoke, I drink wine sometimes. Yes, me in the spring 30, about children even to think terribly, especially, if you will put or apply so much efforts, so much hopes will be, and the sick child will turn out God forbid...

cats
08.01.2005, 02:18
And I shall be still very grateful, if somebody will prompt the good doctor, it is better in district Taganki, but other variants too are a subject to treating. Thanks!

09.01.2005, 20:55
Patamushta, Natusik, to godlessly child under the order to give birth or travail - in sense of a choice of a floor and other attributov. Certainly, if the person does not believe in the God it is useless with it or him about it or this to speak. But really you do not see to what these or it perebiranija result or bring? We shall choose all over again a floor of the child (translation or transfer: to eliminate boys). And then that? We shall reserve goluboglazenkih blondinchikov? When the woman goes on pregnancy, she is given in charge Divine. The god himself solves what at it or her there will be a child. And if she will start to touch, eliminate, be capricious precisely in a perfumery bench it already smells slightly of fascism. You want the child - accept its or his such what he is. And is not present, so do not give birth or travail.

1. Godlessly to condemn whom or! (Well it so on minutochku)

2. If the person believes in the God he believes in it or him absolutely, i.e. is unconditional! In other words the God has enabled us beremenit by means of EKO, the God has enabled us to choose a floor of the child and if it will be necessary for the God, also we too can choose color of eyes. And only the God solves the fetus will get accustomed or not. Only the God, instead of Christian church. The difference is visible?

3. Not everyone wish to give birth to the girl, many wish to give birth to the boy.

In a word horosh to hold a meeting! I am not going to to remain childless to please type believer klikusham.

P.S. Manjun, anything personal simply polemic. CHmok you!

SHahika
20.01.2005, 11:30
Here, really, from so simply air with the general or common phrases to shake! I think, that any opportunity (or its or her absence) is given by the God.

And you quietly would combine paws and would observe, how your family and a life falls, but would not use chance?!!!! Something is not believed.. By the way, do not judge and.... Know, how to you it will be good

skarlet
22.01.2005, 04:44

And I of the same opinion!

If here for this year it will not turn out - that hundred pudovo I shall go!

And too two girls I shall demand