PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dislocation of hip joints

Crystal
22.05.2005, 22:08
In the childhood has been diagnosed - a unilateral congenital dislocation of hip joints. Have defined or determined pozdnova in a year and consequently the dyscomfort and pains till now is felt at walking, noterpimo. In the further, I am going to to become mum. Here it is interesting, who has the given diagnosis and as there passed or there took place your pregnancy. Whether it was serious, or not. On the Internet write simply any horrors.

In advance thanks.

Baba Manya
25.05.2005, 07:18
Horrors on the Internet on any subjects write. Listen to any horrors Less. I personally did not suffer such misfortune, but any doctor to you would advise to wear first of all convenient footwear during pregnancy. As much as possible time spend barefoot. Descend or go to kostopravu (hiropraktoru). He can help or assist, show you special exercises. My husband is treated at kostoprava about one year. At it or him too was any assimetrija, and from it or this a problem with a back.

I have not understood, you are already pregnant or only plan?

The woman-doctor
06.06.2005, 15:48
Hello.

It can be contraindication to natural sorts or labors. I advise to seem to the traumatologist..

Pregnancy can proceed without features.. But more close to the extremity or end the dyscomfort can increase, appear or be enlarged, appear pains.. Since the weight will be big and the centre of gravity is displaced.

shev1980
17.06.2005, 20:07
In Moscow there is very good a doctor in RUDN. She conducts receptions in this University, to me she for time has cleaned or removed assimetriju from falling. The basin and coccyx have been displaced. She without sharp movements by means of respiration and pressing of a lung has put all on a place.

And call its or her Tatarintseva Raisa Jakovlevna. For reception 970 rbl. takes

Record on ph. the secretary 433-08-06.

Crystal
13.08.2005, 11:32
Thanks all big!!!

And the link to the doctor very opportunely, just, have made a tomography, and the good expert is necessary to define or determine treatment.

Once again thanks!