PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Joints on stupnjah

Taljun
02.04.2005, 04:13
Has bought or purchased in the last season stunned sapozhki on a high heel, like kolodka very convenient. But as the beginnings them to wear, on the right foot the joint of the big finger began to swell. Also hurts very much. I suspect, that business in sapozhkah - to wear has ceased, and shishka does not pass or take place.

Advise, who knows how to return to a former kind a leg or pinch?

Jane
26.04.2005, 06:39
How old are you?

At my mum such shishka varosla, has started to block the nervous terminations or endings of the next finger, to clean or remove it or her it turns out nothing, any methods tried or tasted, there is only a surgery, but mum is afraid while

Taljun
13.05.2005, 23:55
To me 30. At my mum too is such, only they have appeared much later. I think, to me still ranovanto such to toil

Jane
16.05.2005, 09:29
Means boots spravotsirovali. Now to the doctor on joints, let treatment appoints or nominates conservative, if the outgrowth recently still can be reduced or destroyed it or him if to throw that will harden - then only to cut off.

Cadmea
13.08.2005, 07:53
Not in a subject, but too about legs or foots! The fingernail of the big finger has turned black or has blackened shall not remember, that it or him have strongly crushed. And footwear convenient. But than it to treat? Easier or simply to wait, when itself will fall off? Or how?