PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After sorts or labors

Evga
08.05.2005, 17:09
Advise please any agents on leaving or care or, something can, necessary and useful, that will approach or suit in a gift to young mum and will help or assist to be restored more quickly.

02.06.2005, 14:51
Yes-yes, advise, to me too it is actual!

Generally I consider or count, that the main thing is a gymnastics, press, but also pleasant additions in the form of -masks will not prevent.

Nastik
08.06.2005, 16:56
The main thing for young mum is good nurse Il what else assistant. pomoshniki of 100 % help or assist to be restored on all

And in general hair will drop out during the certain period with terrible force. At all practically young mums.

So that-string strengthening for roots, imho...

Metuka
09.07.2005, 18:32
, On this question is better young mums will respond, therefore I advise to ask a question in OiD.

Mamina a daughter
19.07.2005, 22:32
Present good body butter - helps or assists at extensions, butter, instead of a cream. Any aromatic set, for example, lavandovyj - weakening or relaxing (butter or oil essential oil, a cream for arms or hand, etc.)

Lip glosser and brassmatik (useful dekorativku) on a case of issue or it is simple itself the person to feel - too will not prevent.

Salts for vaanoj, bubbles everyones. Candles aromatic. The main thing, that high quality and beautifully packed. Whenever possible. Young mum very much obraduets.

bubbly
24.07.2005, 08:09
Can ask better mum? I here on an example on 39 week and one of these days, will give the God, I shall become young mum, from the aforesaid nothing is necessary for me, because I very carefully choose cosmetics, and all is already in advance bought or purchased from me, and from abaissement of hair, and any strengthening creams for a body, etc. And I would be glad, if me have asked, that I want in a gift. If, certainly, the situation allows to take an interest better, in my opinion.

tnt_224
01.08.2005, 07:51
It is possible to present video or dvd with exercises for young mum, for example at Sindi Crawford is a complex which she specially has developed with the trenershoj (too young mummy) after the first sorts or labors. On video three complexes - 2 short and 1 are longer gradually increasing or enlarging a load. Is called " A New Dimension ".

There are still any yogas and other videos for young mamenek, but I do not know, that at you in Moscow is available. But Sindi precisely is.

George
08.08.2005, 22:48
IMHO the unsuccessful set is offered by you.

During and after pregnancy at many the perception of aromas, down to a boring and allergies is broken. Let alone that, as to the child can the smell (that especially actually if mum nurses) is not pleasant. I with all these -affairs would wait even year.

IMHO the rights.

Unruly
11.08.2005, 00:26
\ \ \\ for example, lavandovyj - weakening or relaxing \ \ \\

The dynamo-machine or -car will approach or suit young mum as a gift Weakening or Relaxing more.... It to sovershenoletiju the baby unless.

Vlad1
11.08.2005, 06:34
Yes-yes, the rights. At me to the child one of these days 4 months. I in general on a sense do not transfer or carry smells now... However as well as during pregnancy. Though always on a life had mass of vials or flasks with perfums, losonov, creams for a body, and other heroteni with smells. Not-not... With smells it is necessary to subtilize nothing... At me a face cream now, and that seems to me, that from it or him stinks as I do not know from what, and anybody around of feels nothing...

11.08.2005, 22:29
Thanks all advising,

To ask, that future mummy wants and that at it or her already is I have no an opportunity, I shall go- in OiD a subject produbliruju

Ingrid
13.08.2005, 06:44
Correctly speaks, I from the beginning of pregnancy up to rebenkinyh 5 months could not use agents with smells at all, all bought exclusively without a smell, spirits in general hated. Is better to ask!

Parents have presented me the certificate in a beauty salon, the truth, I have used it or him only when to the son 1 month was executed, has spent there 3 hours, and at this time my mum has sat with the grandson. Happiness at me bylooooooooo.