PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Rest, the sea and planned pregnancy

Future mum
29.10.2004, 17:22
Here such question at me "was born" in process of dialogue with some friends and after perusal of some subjects of a forum: whether the truth that is existed interrelation between the holiday spent on the sea and augmentation of chances to become pregnant. I already repeatedly heard it. The question is very important for me since we with the husband already half a year without results try to become parents.

N
24.11.2004, 18:39
I think, that more likely the holiday mood and absence of nervousness positively influences...

17.02.2005, 15:01
Here such question at me "was born" in process of dialogue with some friends and after perusal of some subjects of a forum: whether the truth that is existed interrelation between the holiday spent on the sea and augmentation of chances to become pregnant. I already repeatedly heard it. The question is very important for me since we with the husband already half a year without results try to become parents.

Is! A heap of examples!

The visitor
13.08.2005, 01:15
Is! A heap of examples!

Here I also meant it. Simply interestingly, with what it is connected. Really only with absence of stresses and hassles.