PDA

Просмотр полной версии : OK

ZSE
12.03.2005, 18:56
Devchenki share opinions and not opinions

I here have stopped to drink OK. Tell or say than you were protected, what was with the face, a body and what signs were after throwing tablets how the organism struggled after OK?

Foxy_k
22.03.2005, 01:15
And with what he should struggle?

With the face and a body that's all right. Only in the middle of a cycle there was a botched work

blizzy
24.03.2005, 11:11
Has thrown 3 weeks ago.

It is awful! On the face at once spots have got, and such red morbid, they also do not grow ripe and is simple nedelku sit on the face red shishkami any agents do not help or assist so I have decided jarinu to try to look, about it or her here spoke much. Before accepted zhanin and logest. Has grown stout also a sight it was not strong razvilsja-before more shortly, bes in a hysterics. I sit on a diet, I mass myself, I am smeared with creams, but the belief in a victory the person is not present

At present I use candles, but it simply muck

uh, tears in three streams

ZSE
02.04.2005, 23:47
About the face-yes, that that poured out as never,

Weight-thive at once basically villages on kremlevku, by the summer though at reception OK I did not type or collect weight, a saw novinet.

And here I am protected by suppositories..... And that zhe podealesh zalet that it is probable at once, instead of hochetsja, hochetsja to have a rest after OK.

blizzy
07.04.2005, 06:59
In general, I read that from tablets it is not necessary to have a rest - 7 days of a break during mesjasnyh and are rest.

I tozh villages on kremlevku together with the husband

And what such Novinet? For what you drank or saw it or him?

ZSE
16.04.2005, 06:54
How why? From preservation...

And I have a rest because has bothered to drink... Can did not approach or suit, and another can also... Also happened zabyvla. And in general it is necessary to frame the future

Hamelionchik
17.04.2005, 08:55
3 years saw Mersilon. Has thrown - the first month - normally, then spots and m.ts. There were 15-17 days. It has appeared - failure of a hormonal background (the truth at me and before reception mersilona something with m.ts. Was not good, but the cycle was stable - 21 day). Then began to drink to Diana (have registered). Has now thrown. While all is (fie-fie-fie normal, but has passed or has taken place only 2 weeks. We wait-with

blizzy
03.05.2005, 12:09
About the face-yes, that that poured out as never,

Weight-thive at once basically villages on kremlevku, by the summer though at reception OK I did not type or collect weight, a saw novinet.

And here I am protected by suppositories..... And that zhe podealesh zalet that it is probable at once, instead of hochetsja, hochetsja to have a rest after OK.

And I so have understood, that novinet you drank to not get fat

MaRush
04.05.2005, 14:45
I remember stopped to drink to Diana... That at me was with the face - to not pass. The matter is that the skin and before reception was a morbid place, diane has helped or assisted to cope with spots but when has thrown, it was silent horror. Now again I accept, all has passed or has taken place. But here on the future, I do not know even how to be when it will be necessary to stop..

ZSE
13.05.2005, 01:46
I remember stopped to drink to Diana... That at me was with the face - to not pass. The matter is that the skin and before reception was a morbid place, diane has helped or assisted to cope with spots but when has thrown, it was silent horror. Now again I accept, all has passed or has taken place. But here on the future, I do not know even how to be when it will be necessary to stop..

I think it is necessary to endure in occasion of the face, the month can, all will pass or take place two also to be restored

The visitor
10.06.2005, 03:27
Oh is not present, I waited some months. As soon as did not look after the face, it simply to not pass everything, that I did or made... Oh is not present, as I shall recollect... It were not simply some spots, and completely covered face. I do not know, whether to blame tablets. It was unequivocal from hormonal differences, well and hormones zaskakali all the same from a stopping of tablets.. I do not know, whether it was possible to support or maintain hormones at a former level, there can be any other tablets is.. It I to what if I shall decide to get or start the child how to be? If again will return, that was, oh a nightmare simply.

mishell
12.08.2005, 19:34
After a cancelling - no changes occured or happen.

It is unique-cycle at once has got off and began to come back to the, native rhythm. Well and morbidity of a breast and ovaries, opuhlostpered monthly to be observed became, as before was, when did not drink a tablet.