PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What is it can be?

anka
27.09.2004, 10:57
At me a situation such. For the last half a year at me was already such 3 as it to tell or say, an attack. Begins with an awful abdominal pain, acute such that is impossible poshevelitsja, the giddiness, a nausea as I have understood pressure has gone down, since I was on the verge of a loss of consciousness. Pressure at me and so low. Then through time the pain from a stomach or belly goes down below and awfully hurt, or as is more exact skzat, "pull" ovaries. I for a long time have chilled them, because of it or this at me one pipe is displaced. Voobshchem with such signs I 4 days went in hospital, did or made uzi, took a blood, a smear. Have told or said type an infection what do not know, a microbe have not found, it will be possible or probable in the future difficultly zaberemennit. Have written out a doxycycline and antibiotics. I have had a drink a course, all has passed or has taken place. Then again in couple of months the same chicken-feed. The meal to the doctor, yes, is spoken with an ovary is increased, have a drink antibiotics and suppositories put from a pain. All has passed or has taken place. This week already in third time, to the doctor did not go, because I do not know what even it or him and to tell or say. They speak so: type have a drink it if will proceed come, for couple of days at me all passes or takes place, I am natural to them I do not go. I understand what is it not normally, and any chronic infection can at me. I live abroad, here the system is little bit other. Help or assist, as I should construct the speech that they somehow have still looked or seen me. On what is it similar your way? And it is necessary to do or make what analyses? It would be desirable to hear opinion of the Woman-doctor and Deljuks.

DeLux
11.10.2004, 14:29
I can assume unless not gynecologic problem: "acute abdomen" is called (et I as though from the has translated or transferred, can and on another), simply initial signs are similar. Try or taste will address also to the gastroenterologist. For true I do not apply, but all.

anka
18.11.2004, 07:49
Yes, the first hours it indeed "acute abdomen", and the next 3 days it " acute ovaries ". A pain there such that I lay having drawn legs or foots to a chin, rasprjamitsja it is impossible..

The woman-doctor
22.12.2004, 11:05
At me a situation such. For the last half a year at me was already such 3 as it to tell or say, an attack. Begins with an awful abdominal pain, acute such that is impossible poshevelitsja, the giddiness, a nausea as I have understood pressure has gone down, since I was on the verge of a loss of consciousness. Pressure at me and so low. Then through time the pain from a stomach or belly goes down below and awfully hurt, or as is more exact skzat, "pull" ovaries. I for a long time have chilled them, because of it or this at me one pipe is displaced. Voobshchem with such signs I 4 days went in hospital, did or made uzi, took a blood, a smear. Have told or said type an infection what do not know, a microbe have not found, it will be possible or probable in the future difficultly zaberemennit. Have written out a doxycycline and antibiotics. I have had a drink a course, all has passed or has taken place. Then again in couple of months the same chicken-feed. The meal to the doctor, yes, is spoken with an ovary is increased, have a drink antibiotics and suppositories put from a pain. All has passed or has taken place. This week already in third time, to the doctor did not go, because I do not know what even it or him and to tell or say. They speak so: type have a drink it if will proceed come, for couple of days at me all passes or takes place, I am natural to them I do not go. I understand what is it not normally, and any chronic infection can at me. I live abroad, here the system is little bit other. Help or assist, as I should construct the speech that they somehow have still looked or seen me. On what is it similar your way? And it is necessary to do or make what analyses? It would be desirable to hear opinion of the Woman-doctor and Deljuks.

Anka, hello.

I saw a subject.. But has agreed with DeLjuks, that is similar to an acute abdomen under your description.

And there, where ovaries, in the same place also an intestine.

The matter is that time doctors who you saw also your analyses too, could not define or determine, only under the description brief on the Internet - hardly someone can something tell or say.

And what for other system?

You mean, what in the beginning it is necessary to go to the therapist and only after that if he will solve will direct you to the expert?

Then come to the doctor - speak, that terrible attacks, describe a situation, speak, that antibiotics temporarily only help or assist, that from antibiotics to you it is already bad - tell or say toshnit or still that (then tell or say, that function of an intestine after them is broken and in general), tell or say, that cannot any more so, that you need to find out the reason, etc.

I do not know, if it will not work on doctors I do not know that else can.

It it is necessary to get to you to the surgeon or even to the gastroenterologist for the beginning.

The woman-doctor
15.02.2005, 15:05
Still the idea has appeared - and they at you did not suspect an appendicism?

anka
12.08.2005, 18:09
No, an appendicitis did not suspect. All seems to me what is it any consequences of my chilled ovary. When took analyses have defined or determined an infection, but about a microbe have told or said nothing. Spoke something about that that the pipe has somehow unbent in other party or side if at all it is possible so to be expressed. That if I will have problems with zaberemennetmne it is necessary to run at once to them as the risk such at me is. Then problems with a stomach or belly at me never was.

I have written that system another. I mean that to carry out any research and to take analyses, the reason is necessary. Here basically consider or count that the organism itself will consult, and doctors in extreme sluche will help something, more often tabletochkoj.))) Here I in such status have gone at once in hospital, me first of all have looked or seen a stomach or belly. The next days the pain was localized under a stomach or belly. I have had a drink tablets, at me all has passed or has taken place. But again such 2 times have repeated already, I think that all not sprosta occurs or happens also by itself will not pass or not take place. Results of analyses waited for 3 weeks, as a result have told or said that have found nothing. Will help or assist only then when it will be bad, and so will simply not reflect. I am going to soon home, there and possovetujus.

Thanks big for the answer, certainly on the Internet is difficult something to tell or say in general.

I would would like to set to you still pair questions, if you not against.

1. Whether it is similar on my signs to a gynecologic problem, on an infection, or your way only on "acute abdomen"?

2. Whether there can be an infection as consequences of abortion (abortion did or made 4 months before)?

3. Whether long continuous using gigenicheskimi linings can cause an infection?