PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Farmateks and Patenteks the Oval. Pro and contra.

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

SANTA
07.11.2004, 23:52
Dear ladies who from you used the aON?ON?-oval and how much or as far as he is effective?

Whether there were "punctures" with this agent?

LeLa
13.11.2004, 23:18
If it is possible, about Farmateks too write

JUlichka
24.11.2004, 01:11
Auuu, ladies though somebody will respond us with Mulledwine? Whether Helps or Assists really Patentoks an oval and Farmateks, can be on experience of your girlfriends, or girlfriends of girlfriends?

Mulledwine,

Farmateks to me has not liked, it is terribly burned down, but effect all the same supported Pastinorom, therefore as Farmateksu too nedoverjala

viinil
28.11.2004, 20:38
Used both Farmateksom and Patenteks the Oval. I have not felt any difference, except for the price. Neither burning sensations, nor borings was not. Big plus from Patenteks the Oval - occurrence of plentiful greasing. And that it was not pleasant to me, after the sexual certificate or act it is impossible to wash 6 hours - sensations awful, especially, if you have got used to wash each time after. And the partner hardly will want to borrow or occupy in oral sex after candles. So I have refused them.

Kobry
07.12.2004, 08:44
Women, and how effect?

Protection of 100 %, i.e. without problems?

And if it was washed not deeply, this all? Kirdyk?

Alexis
10.12.2004, 02:11
Swoop I remember, mytstsa it is possible, but byz mylov everyones.

At least did or made so.

And anything to itself so.

Fiori, detochka, fasten with postinorom. Rubbish terrible.

Kst, punctures they with by all means once were. So not the fact. But at me farmateks namana goes - the truth not absolutely is pleasant to the partner. Therefore.. Alas.

EvgeniaKon
14.12.2004, 07:16
Women, and how effect?

Protection of 100 %, i.e. without problems?

And if it was washed not deeply, this all? Kirdyk

I used only the candles, any tablets in addition did not drink - at me all was normal without consequences, but this all individually.

And I as that right at the beginning not having read through the instruction carefully was washed with soap))). Anything, all has managed.

imported_ooo
21.12.2004, 03:09
Still voprosik, in instructions it is written, it is possible only in 10 minutes... You precisely maintain time?

Pratorija,

I know that Pastinor muck, unfortunately other way of emergency contraception have not thought up, method JUspe, not better. http: // doktor.ru/co/sta/go02b.htm

To sozhalenju I uzho am far not detochka and much porobovala on the century or blepharon

All taki Pastinor rescues or saves;salvages more or less reliably if it or him to not drink bolshe two tabl for time, and problems with a cycle are solved.

All the same problems with a cycle not sravnimy with other problems which can arise without Pastinora.

Olga X
24.12.2004, 07:52
How to tell or say how to tell or say.

My girlfriend half a year was treated after postinora. And disturbance of a cycle it only florets - hormonal disturbance it where is worse.

Actually absolute or hundred-percent agents does not happen.

Flew and with a spiral even.

If only nyxes any which for some months - unfortunately was not interested more in detail.

To instructions it is written, it is possible only in 10 minutes... You precisely maintain time?

pokuvyrkatsja it is possible both 10 minutes... And 20... And half an hour... It not a problem like.

osip
28.12.2004, 15:44
Still voprosik, in instructions it is written, it is possible only in 10 minutes... You precisely maintain time?

Yes, I try to maintain this time.

jannet
04.01.2005, 21:50
I used. Patenteks the Oval has such smell, that a teeth reduces. He is not sensitive to soap. At farmateksa it is necessary to trace very precisely - the rests of soap can be at all at you, and at your partner - the puncture is possible or probable. I have passed on Sterelin - a smell, under the statement fight-friend, taste. Soap to be afraid it is not necessary, to wait only for 15 minutes, itself does not follow. So I recommend.

mefodja
13.01.2005, 13:41
How much or As far as I know all more or less serious agents are recommended to already given birth or already travailled women, be nyxes, implants or even the same cyclic hormonal preparations.

Therefore also I am or be interested in preparations of local application.

If to continue a subject.

Whether there were at you "punctures" with these agents and why?

vicca
16.01.2005, 08:47
I know precisely with Farmateksom there were punctures... It is necessary to keep the instruction very precisely.

vetoshka
17.01.2005, 01:08
fiori

And why to you hormonal tablets to not have a drink? Now there are tablets of last generation as JAsmin which not tolko frame contraceptive effekt but also look after for kozhei and hair also deduce or remove water from an organism... Not speaking about that that the risk of an oncology decreases

22.01.2005, 08:20
Tablets should be drunk every day.

I forget for example.

SNAJ
30.01.2005, 09:57
nugget,

I am afraid to drink hormonal preparations constantly, I am afraid of by-effects

In, in, it is exact Pratorija, I too forget

It is given
31.01.2005, 12:28
Fiori, greetings!

I use both that, and another within six years

I prefer Patenteks.

Punctures - a zero.

kelly
05.02.2005, 13:02
Volkin, greetings,

Thanks has encouraged... And you always hold exactly 10 minutes... And always then it... As it or him... Inside, instead of outside... Here everyone maintain ento time, and I am afraid that was not kept this time... Precisely naturally I remember up to that was, but I am afraid, and suddenly not doderzhala 10 minutes...

How at you was such?

Kostay575
13.02.2005, 17:37
I prefer __.

Not so stinks, as Patenteks.

Not such, a reptile, bitter.

There is more convenient form, than suppositories - a cream. " Time - also it is ready! "

Yes, all the same stinks patenteks!

------------------

The world is imperfect.

Vladimir Tishin
20.02.2005, 14:37
For forgetful - Deepo Provera. A nyxis one for 3 months..

About tablets: very much tshatelno to pick up it is necessary.. Me with pervih on 10 kg has carried.. OOOCHEN nastorozhenno otneslat to the second - Ortho Tri Cyclen.. Not naradujus =) and about I forget - has forced the husband to remind me And sms on cell phone at the certain o'clock - " take the pill " =)

And with farmateksom was worn out.. And efficiency me did not arrange it or him; though punctures was not. But kazhdy month with horror to wait.. Is not present, brrr....

VovanSS1
25.02.2005, 10:03
Fiori, the fig did not maintain, if is fair.

Somewhere minutes 4 or 5. And forward. Process long, a moustache has time to be dissolved UP TO an ejaculation.

But it is better certainly under the instruction.

lora42
04.03.2005, 22:26
Volkin,

In, in, has not sustained

I shall wait now for results...

But like you me have calmed slightly...

All many thanks, I shall wait for results, but testik all the purchase, for a dense forest of confidence

Speak now there are testiki which for the second day everyone define or determine.... Here, the pancake, carries to muzhiks, time of two and any problems, and here be excruciated, has not got

08.03.2005, 22:15
Is better descend or go and hand over a blood \urine or wet on pregnancy in an out-patient department... And that these tests oh kaaaaaaaaaaaak vruuuuuuut...

Cold_Wind
12.03.2005, 06:25
It is necessary to consult! Used Patenteksom Earlier - all was vporjadke. posledne time after the sexual certificate or act with use P.O. There is something strange. The bottom of a stomach or belly aches a bit, it would be desirable in a toilet often (as at a cystitis) .esli carefully not spintsevatsja after there are also allocation thrushes reminding height. Voobshchem earlier I thought, that have got infetsija and spent easy or light;mild treatment (syringing by a camomile, ointment, saw Pimidel from a cystitis Put) Now to me it have bothered, I cannot constantly drink a tablet after night with the husband - a nightmare. From the husband of anything (Infections) cannot be, at it or him all vporjadke. Whether there can be such reaction on spermitsid?

Meruert
13.03.2005, 05:41
The girls, an interesting detail... Has read through, that Farmateks and izhe with it or him protect from infections and the diseases passed sexual by. And from AIDS?? Whether there is such statistics?

Here will fly such preparation as STERELIN, on its or his search could not find... What is this the animal such and than he is better Farmateksa?

And more: I used Farmateks suppositories, at the certificate or act all squelched and chmokalo there inside and in general it was unpleasant. Will not prompt, the cream in this plan is better??