PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Than to be protected?

Fashion Week
07.02.2005, 08:55
Little girls prompt than it is possible to be protected if I feeding mum (dochenke) the Spiral do not wish to put 3 months, as speak that there are no guarantees from an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis

natus
25.02.2005, 05:12
There are barrier methods (preziki) and progestageny (-drank)

foxik
06.03.2005, 07:27
Fashion Week, and you Pregnancy and Labors " is better on a forum " come. There will precisely prompt! Here even a reference of ladies to not search: http: // forum.nedug.ru/viewforum.php? f=35*amp; sid=c33c25a50f6fcb323798768cc64b63ec

Slipping
26.03.2005, 16:49
I something about pregnancy and labors have not found a subject in a branch about spirals... Girls, do not prompt, whether it is possible to put spirals not given birth or not travailled? And in general where about this kind konratseptsii it is possible podcherpnut as much as possible authentic, exact and very detailed information?

zhyoltyesteny
05.04.2005, 17:49
I something about pregnancy and labors have not found a subject in a branch about spirals... Girls, do not prompt, whether it is possible to put spirals not given birth or not travailled? And in general where about this kind konratseptsii it is possible podcherpnut as much as possible authentic, exact and very detailed information?

And I to you shall advise to come " all about kids " and to open a subject with interrogation.. And there to talk! It just a subject which is lifted by everyone given birth. I too, think, in 2-3 months it or her I shall lift

vandaLA
20.04.2005, 12:15
And it seems to me, that .tot a question to set to the observing doctor (to him more pertinently what to appoint or nominate).

natus
09.05.2005, 14:07
And it seems to me, that .tot a question to set to the observing doctor more pertinently

... As well as all other questions set in a subject " Female health "

Slipping
22.05.2005, 20:21
Thanks, and has made, has already found, I shall read now. Success to you!

Lila
12.08.2005, 04:02

Is not present it is impossible, filched only given birth or travailled it is possible to put.