PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Urgent voprosik!!!!!

WERTina
01.12.2004, 07:26
Prompt, please!!! Whether Can go monthly during pregnancy, toest to proceed the normal menstrual cycle... If such it is possible or probable, about what month?

Kitten Gav
04.12.2004, 20:18
http: // forum.nedug.ru/viewtopic.php? t=34835

And more it would be necessary to descend or go to the doctor, that he the arms or hand would feel also eyes has looked or seen, instead of we through the screen of the monitor...

Allla
23.01.2005, 00:59
My girlfriend has given birth to quite healthy child though monthly at it or her were longly enough, I have in view of during pregnancy... But it in a any way, something not and is better to address to the doctor.

The visitor
20.02.2005, 23:15
Prompt, please!!! Whether Can go monthly during pregnancy, toest to proceed the normal menstrual cycle... If such it is possible or probable, about what month?

Linoi
11.08.2005, 23:57

Such happens. At my friend was about 4 months but not so plentiful. About on knew, that it is pregnant. It or her genikolog explained, why it can be (I do not remember), constantly checked US, but all has ended perfectly, the child already in 8-th class.